Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Well, having just posted about this company being a pain in the ass... they've done it again. Delivery date set for a day later than it should be, won't reschedule or let me drop early.

So fuck em, i think I'll drive 100 miles out of route (with their fuel) and spend the extra day in L.A. getting my knee blasted and seeing a friend. Time to check out shops, all i know offhand is Spotlight. But it'll take me a few days to get there, coming out of Florida, so I've got time to research and try to book in. Yeah!

Well, having just posted about this company being a pain in the ass... they've done it again. Delivery date set for a day later than it should be, won't reschedule or let me drop early.

So fuck em, i think I'll drive 100 miles out of route (with their fuel) and spend the extra day in L.A. getting my knee blasted and seeing a friend. Time to check out shops, all i know offhand is Spotlight. But it'll take me a few days to get there, coming out of Florida, so I've got time to research and try to book in. Yeah!

check out Dark Horse

Well this is my first time logging on in a while. I've been going through some emotional stuff and needed to take a good long break from tattooing to get things straight again. I have an appointment coming up this Friday to get back into the game with a bang...starting my "sleeve." This is my first above the knee tattoo, and my first traditional tattoo. It's scary, but weirdly liberating to start making progress on more visible stuff (forearms someday!). I'm getting an eagle and rose by Brian Via at Golden Ages. https://www.facebook.com/goldenagestattoo#!/media/set/?set=a.486756928091524.1073741827.486086374825246&type=3

I'm heading down to San Francisco on Friday for work to attend the Game Developers Conference next week.

Obviously, since it's San Francisco and it's the best city ever, I'm extending my trip a bit on each end to hang. I'm getting tattooed by Freddy Corbin on Tuesday evening, and it's looking like Tim Lehi may be able to squeeze me in this Sunday if all goes well (fingers crossed)!

I'm sure it will be a cool time.

Hello, new poster here! I'm starting my back with Chad Koeplinger next week, extra super stoked!

Last time I got tattooed was a year ago by Zach Nelligan and Joel Madberg Soos.

You're going to have a lot of fun. I loved getting tattooed by Chad because he has this great, warm, big personality and you just get stoked spending time with him.

You're going to have a lot of fun. I loved getting tattooed by Chad because he has this great, warm, big personality and you just get stoked spending time with him.

That's what I've heard/read about him! I remember founding about Chad on myspace ahah like 10 years ago...so finally it's nice to get something from him!

It's been a good amount of time since I've posted here. The only real interesting news in the tattoo world is that I have an appointment with Chad K @ Rock of Ages in April. Big ol' tiger on the knee.

That should be a fun flight home.

HELL YEAH!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, new poster here! I'm starting my back with Chad Koeplinger next week, extra super stoked!

You too!?! haha... Nice!! At the Paris convention then, I presume? I need to travel to that one some time. What are you getting?

You can't be wrong with these 2 classics! Now I had my tiger head on my knee, I'm looking forward a panther head!

Awesome tiger.. on the knee cap no less. I had these two empty spots that had to be completed, so I found a couple of tiger/panther tattoos that I liked and the artist came up with some good art for me.