Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Just booked the final session on my back! March 18th to clean everything up, add more black and detail it out. Several places along my ribs and (UGH) love handles the blue color fell out. I have a problem with some lighter blues. Ironic this is an underwater tattoo, right?

That's the same day I go in for my second session for my sleeve :D

@Rory@ So the place opens at 12, but if you want to make sure in with Franz, go at least an hour early. Let me know if you come through town - I'm happy to go down and get you a spot in line - of course I'd have to get a tattoo myself, so that could work out nicely.

Mark, thanks! I could get there an hour early... good to know. I might be in Toronto in April - if it works out I'll post here again.

Just booked the final session on my back! March 18th to clean everything up, add more black and detail it out. Several places along my ribs and (UGH) love handles the blue color fell out. I have a problem with some lighter blues. Ironic this is an underwater tattoo, right?

On the positive side, at least it's the last one, right? I imagine it must feel a little strange to be all done and knowing you won't need to head back.

I have an older underwater themed sleeve that some of the lighter blue had fallen out of. We hit it again one of the last session and it still looks good today some 12-13 years later.

On the positive side, at least it's the last one, right? I imagine it must feel a little strange to be all done and knowing you won't need to head back.

Yeah, I do feel strange going into this one. I maintained an insane pace for a year, and I had my last session January 2nd. It's been over 2 months which is a lifetime. On the other hand, I get to look forward to this one without the dread of just barely having healed from the previous session!

I have an older underwater themed sleeve that some of the lighter blue had fallen out of. We hit it again one of the last session and it still looks good today some 12-13 years later.

Cool! Lovin' the colors. And the pretty little girl :)

I'm getting the underside of my ass cheeks tattooed tomorrow.

So yeah that should be interesting, like not in an erotic "shades of grey" interesting way (note, there will be many shades of grey) ibut more of a WTF this is dumb is this really necessary? Uh, onward with the bodysuit quest!

Also, I'm at 197.5 hrs according to my tattoo spreadsheet...which means hitting the ass crack as I bust the 200hr milestone tomorrow hurrah!

feeling pretty excited though, really, truly. Can't wait to burn my shirt in a firepit this summer. Cause I won't be needing that shit anymore! :cool:

@bongsau YOW! that's gonna hurt. An ass-crack milestone though!

Guess who's scheduled with Shad @ Diamond Club at the beg of April?! Super stoked to start my back!

Well, I'm not starting it. I'm starting the as yet untouched side! I think there will be more butt outlining, too :/ and also possibly some outline on my leg?!

In any event, looking forward to showing you all my butt again. <3 ;)