Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Ugh...2 weeks to go and a family emergency just happened. Stressing majorly now.

jen7,

I hope everything is ok with you and your family.

I am one week away from my next session and now I am getting shit from my job wanting me to go to ohio next week...

:(

Actually its not :( This tattoo has now become a memorial tattoo.

My leg piece that I'm working on right now is a memorial piece as well. To make a long story short my work buddy from Arizona where I grew up (I live in Texas now) was shot and killed over a pack of cigarettes. We work at a gas station called Quiktrip my whole design has taken a whole new meaning. So I feel you on that level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My upcoming piece is going to be a two part design spanning both calves. The first part is going to be a take on the tale of Odysseus and the Whirlpool. I got the idea from a song I've loved for a long time done by Trivium - a metal band - called "Into the Mouth of Hell We March". The basic message being to overcome everything, no matter the difficulty. It has always been a song that spoke to me when I am in a bad way, not liking my lot in life, etc. My artist showed me some awesome work done by a guy who does paintings with old timey ships, whirlpools, and other neat stuff, and it instantly clicked that he knew exactly what I was going for. So on this first calf we'll have the ship riding the waves, getting blasted by lightning from Zeus above while Poseidon stokes a whirlpool from below, soldiers drowning in the waves, all sorts of chaos (when writing down the elements I wanted, my artist thought chaos was it's own thematic point lol). It is going to be a tough piece I think, but worth it.

Got an appointment with Johan Svahn, a guest artist at Kings Ave during May. He'll be extending my sleeve to the forearm with a snake wrapping around. so stoked

Here's one of his snakes: https://instagram.com/p/uu-GA7EC5r/?modal=true

that is going to be awesome!

ps. it is kinda entertaining to revisit your intro thread and then look at all the outstanding tattoos you ended up getting

that is going to be awesome!

ps. it is kinda entertaining to revisit your intro thread and then look at all the outstanding tattoos you ended up getting

lol i've been getting so hooked since then. i still revisit that one too to look through all the artist suggestions again.

im glad i found this forum - mad helpful community

One week away from my second session to my sleeve, Though I am now battling work so they don't send me to Ohio on the next two weeks. What a bitch but it is what it is.

I hear ya. I told work a month in advance that I had "an appointment " ;) ome of the site supervisors was all "oh you'll need a doctors note" haha glad my schedule doesn't come from him, my scheduler already approved it and I never said it was medical leave!

this guy!!!! definitely a great choice man. considered trying for the next time me and my family go to PR.

Thanks bud.

To what I understand I have to pull the constellations together :P Is not going to be easy but I am optimistic.

He tattoos almost every famous artist in PR so I have to get his attention some how :D .

My brother will try to go to his studio tomorrow and see if he can score something for the both of us.

I am going to let him do work on my right leg. From my knee to my ankle.