Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Hey everyone, it's been a minute. I'm really sorry for denying you all my deep insights and inimitable perspective this past year or so. I haven't been posting mainly because I haven't gotten tattooed since January of last year, but that's about to change, as I just booked a spot with Matt Arriola during his visit to Philly next month. It's actually pretty crazy—just a week or two ago I decided that it would be awesome to start my left arm off with a tiger head from him (he does some of my favorite big cats, no controversy there I'm sure), but figured I'd have to make it out to LA to do so. But then I got on Instagram today and lo and behold, he's coming here. Planets aligned, etc. Needless to say, I'm stoked.

I haven't been on here in forever, but I'm finally about to get some new ink. I'm part of the Cincinnati Tattoo Project and can't wait to get my phrase done by One Shot tattoo. I should get my design next week sometime and then I will figure out placement.

Just made an appointment for May with Josh Peters in Saint John, New Brunswick to get a swooping eagle on my forearm! Stoked!

Here's a chest eagle he just did.

Nice work.

If I didn't go down the Japanese path I would have done traditional American style. I love how simple and bold it is. Eagles, Panthers, Snakes, Tigers etc etc.

It doesn't get any better than that.

4/10 with Shannon Pagliarini @ Crown and Anchor Tattoo in Pt. Pleasant - no idea what I'm getting but probably a pair of traditional pieces - first time going into a session having no idea what I'm getting but I am really looking forward to it - hoping to snag some of her original art

4/29 with Jamie Sawyer @ Immortal Ink in Clinton

taking a break after that...or am I?....:)