Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Upped this to March 30th. Should have pics up here this time next week. Do I put them here or is there another thread for that?

there is a thread titled "latest tattoo lowdown"

Planning on getting my first tattoo hopefully before summer starts. If not I will be getting it in the fall. I think I am going to get a deer skull and antlers on my chest or back. Me and my father are huge hunters and I thought it would be cool to get my first buck tattooed on me to remember that day. I am thinking about doing something like this one. Any opinions on this?small-deer-skull-tattoo-on-upper-back.jpg

Planning on getting my first tattoo hopefully before summer starts. If not I will be getting it in the fall. I think I am going to get a deer skull and antlers on my chest or back. Me and my father are huge hunters and I thought it would be cool to get my first buck tattooed on me to remember that day. I am thinking about doing something like this one. Any opinions on this?small-deer-skull-tattoo-on-upper-back.jpg

My opinion = this one is way too small

I saw Gogue last Friday at the summit convention and he was just working on backpiece after backpiece. Man is a machine. I got to look through his portfolio and see some cool ones I hadn't seen online and though he was really busy with everything he took a second to say hi and seemed like a real nice down to earth dude. Have fun with your leg, I'm excited to see your progress!

2016 o.O wow man, that is really fast. I thought he had atleast clients for 4 years waiting or something. Concrats!

yeah that's what I thought too, I feel like I just got lucky as he does not take new clients too regularly since he only takes full backs or legs and sleeves

I saw Gogue last Friday at the summit convention and he was just working on backpiece after backpiece. Man is a machine. I got to look through his portfolio and see some cool ones I hadn't seen online and though he was really busy with everything he took a second to say hi and seemed like a real nice down to earth dude. Have fun with your leg, I'm excited to see your progress!

ive also heard hes a really cool dude, should make the process easier! how did the backs look in person? ive never seen anything in person,, thank you!

Hey everyone, it's been a minute. I'm really sorry for denying you all my deep insights and inimitable perspective this past year or so. I haven't been posting mainly because I haven't gotten tattooed since January of last year, but that's about to change, as I just booked a spot with Matt Arriola during his visit to Philly next month.

Nice. If I didn't already have a sitting on my arm that weekend, I would've tried to get in.

Just got back... Had an awesome session but things didn't go as I hope. Very bad day personally. Sugar drop, Son got beat up in school by some bully's, and was only able to get 3hrs in.... Had to run to the hospital to go see my son. What a fucked up day.

Sorry for the bad day, man. Hope the son recovers quick with no mental scars. And that you have a GREAT day tomorrow to make up for it.

@pidjones, Thanks bud. All is well... Minor care and we where home quick... Good morning so far :D

Now counting the days till next Wednesday for my "continuing" session.

ive also heard hes a really cool dude, should make the process easier! how did the backs look in person? ive never seen anything in person,, thank you!

What little I did get to see looked fantastic in person, I did try to keep my nose out of their business as I'm sure it's uncomfortable being basically naked in a room full of people but as you can imagine instagram and even high definition photos do his work no justice.