Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Fifth sitting on my arm is this Saturday at King's Avenue. Slowly chipping away and making progress. I'm going to try and figure out just how many more sessions we're looking at this weekend. I'm hoping to be done in three more, but we'll see I guess.

Yay!!! And arrgh because I need to actually figure out what I want - hopefully he still has time available. (When in doubt, get a whale?) Thank you for posting this; as someone who doesn't Instagram it's easy to miss out on guest spots.

honestly I legit just started Instagram last week. So glad I did because I kept missing out on Deno's travels. I managed to get an appointment after my homie told me.

updating my 'upcoming status'

4/10 with Shannon Pagliarini @ Crown and Anchor Tattoo in Pt. Pleasant - no idea what I'm getting but probably a pair of traditional pieces - first time going into a session having no idea what I'm getting but I am really looking forward to it - hoping to snag some of her original art

4/29 with Jamie Sawyer @ Immortal Ink in Clinton - this is a custom piece

5/14 with Sheila Marcello @ Electric in Asbury - going the same route as I am with Shannon - gonna go in and pick one or two pieces of her work that day.

And then...the break till fall

All set. Appointment is set for the 16th. Jon West from Imperial Tattoos.

Leg sleeve.

Awesome man! What are you getting?

4-18: I got confirmation from my scheduler that I will have three days off to heal up. More than likely unnecessary, but I am pumped to actually get some time off. Glad to say it'll only be shading, but I worry since my ankle is STILL peeling! Hoping it won't interfere. Just over a week til game time!

post-53528-146168879185_thumb.jpg Was on a quick trip back home in New Hampshire and got this rad little gold bar ELEVEN with some crystals from Albie Rock at White Mountain Tattoo. I've known a Albie for awhile and have a few pieces from him. This was my first since becoming a tattooer. It was great to sit with him and get some wisdom from someone who has been around. This is my reminder that Good Enough is Never Enough. On a scale of 1 to 10, Experts get an 11. Most importantly, Be Dope or F@ck Off! Also, I must be getting old, because tattoos suddenly don't feel awesome! Haha

Awesome man! What are you getting?

4-18: I got confirmation from my scheduler that I will have three days off to heal up. More than likely unnecessary, but I am pumped to actually get some time off. Glad to say it'll only be shading, but I worry since my ankle is STILL peeling! Hoping it won't interfere. Just over a week til game time!

I am going for a geometric mandala sleeve.

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH]12309[/ATTACH] Was on a quick trip back home in New Hampshire and got this rad little gold bar ELEVEN with some crystals from Albie Rock at White Mountain Tattoo. I've known a Albie for awhile and have a few pieces from him. This was my first since becoming a tattooer. It was great to sit with him and get some wisdom from someone who has been around. This is my reminder that Good Enough is Never Enough. On a scale of 1 to 10, Experts get an 11. Most importantly, Be Dope or F@ck Off! Also, I must be getting old, because tattoos suddenly don't feel awesome! Haha

Sick!

I don't see many Thai mythological tattoos out there. And the ones I have seen look like crap. I have Japanese(not traditional) and Egyptian. So I think a mix of a little Thai might just fit right in. Thai art is so beautiful. I'm surprised it has not been tatted more often. I just finished a large piece though. So I probably won't start it till next year sometime. Time to start putting it together.

I don't see many Thai mythological tattoos out there. And the ones I have seen look like crap. I have Japanese(not traditional) and Egyptian. So I think a mix of a little Thai might just fit right in. Thai art is so beautiful. I'm surprised it has not been tatted more often. I just finished a large piece though. So I probably won't start it till next year sometime. Time to start putting it together.

I have a Thai mythological leg sleeve and hand tattoos. Done by IG: @fulltimetattoo back in 2007.post-53683-146168879261_thumb.jpg

I'm totally going to line draw that