Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Visiting Toronto right now.

Walk in at The Okey Doke on Sunday looks like it's a runner.

I'm thinking some small fillers from Franz Stefanik if he's there.

I'm minding my son all week while my wife works so this is something non kid friendly to do at the very end. ...Not that it isn't nice to be wandering around the city with him anyway. Really good place for families.

You booked in with Dan. Can't wait to see what you get.

I did! He was incredibly nice over the phone. I was going to drive down to book in with him the normal way and then my dog tore her meniscus, so I had to stay here, and he went out of his way to help me get an appointment. Very kind.

I can't wait. :)

Visiting Toronto right now.

Walk in at The Okey Doke on Sunday looks like it's a runner.

I'm thinking some small fillers from Franz Stefanik if he's there.

I'm minding my son all week while my wife works so this is something non kid friendly to do at the very end. ...Not that it isn't nice to be wandering around the city with him anyway. Really good place for families.

Such a great shop! Post up what you get.

Change of plans on Sunday. Managed to get a morning appointment with Tim Pausinger at The Pearl Harbour Gift Shop.

Suits better time wise than rolling the dice on getting a walk in at The Okey Doke (next time!). I can have breakfast with my family and meet LSTer @markbee in lieu of queuing.

The staff at The Pearl really went out of their way to fit me in. I have been lucky like that recently too with Uncle Allan. Tattooing, as an industry/community, has some really nice people in it.

Can't wait to see what you get. To me, Jef's one of those mythical tattooers where every time you get to see one of their tattoos it feels like a privilege.

Totally. Me too.

I have no idea what it'll be, either. I'm pretty much giving him free reign to go nuts. It'll probably be insane. :)

I've got an appointment scheduled next month with a young artist named Dakota Parker. He's only been at it for about 4 years, but he's very clean with a good attitude. I'm going to get a skull and motorcycle helmet on my calf.

I've gathered a list of dream tattooers, and I'm really excited to broaden my horizons.

New Here, and excited to be getting a new tattoo this week by Andrew Trull. I'm getting a (realism) tree with 3 detailed blackbirds in different stages of flight on my back/shoulder. I've been waiting for a few yrs to get this one so I can't wait. I'm sort of bummed that birds and trees have gotten so popular but I hope to do them justice by having them done well. Time will tell. Wednesday to be exact.

This is my first post in the General forum and I'm pumped to have a consultation for my back scheduled with Horitomo, in May. I have a ton of ideas and probably just as many fears, but I'm going to do my best at allowing Tomo to work his magic. Looking forward to the journey and appreciate all of the support in this online community.

I'm getting tattooed by Matt Arriola this Saturday in one of my last "big" spots (back of my thigh). [understatement]I am excited.[/understatement]

He just threw out his back and canceled his trip to Philly last weekend, and I know a few people that were pretty bummed. Obviously understandable, though.

So, I have an appointment with Shige later in the year to talk about getting tattooed by him.

He knows I don't have much space left for pieces of the size he prefers to work on, so I'm hoping he'll agree to do a smaller tattoo on me. We'll see how it works out but fingers crossed.

Really excited about this. I've been tattooed by Tomo and it would make me really happy to also get something from Shige.