Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I'm getting tattooed by Matt Arriola this Saturday in one of my last "big" spots (back of my thigh). [understatement]I am excited.[/understatement]

Glad to hear he's back in action. I was supposed to get tattooed by him this past weekend, but he had to cancel his trip here because he apparently hurt his back. I'm hoping he reschedules before too long...

EDIT: Whoops, didn't see @suburbanxcore's post above. Count me among those bummed.

Lady head but with my face.

Not exactly @Lance... man head modeled after Doug but with a man bun.

But seriously though, no I'm not 100%. I have two ideas and I'm leaning toward one. His assistant said he would love both. Man bun. Sorry, it has nothing to do with a man bun but I can't stop saying man bun and man bun lifestyle. We just went out to dinner. It's the chocolate flourless cake talking.

I have to be honest @TrixieFaux/ @DJDeepFried, I have not yet seen a bearded, man bunned, man head tattoo. Come to think of it, I'm quite surprised, given I live on the Eastside and the beard and the bun are a common enough sight. Do it! Then get a Friday 14th tattoo so you can be uber hip like that.

It'll be cool then to see what you really get when the time arrives.

Rochester Convention- May 2nd:

Cobra and rose from Stefan Johnsson followed by a few roses from Rick Lohm.

Should be a good day.

I have looked at tattoos from Rick Lohm. I also looked at getting a tattoo from Chris Chisholm from Halo as well but he never got back to me. Do you have any other work from Lohm?

Finally getting tattooed by Jonas Nyberg in a few weeks. Five senses bowl in the armpit.

I all ready really liked the motif and had decided I wanted Jonas to do my armpit but was just not sure what to put there. Then I got inspired when I saw the one that Jeb Maykut did and put 1 and 1 together. Sometimes the answer is right in front of you and you are just waiting for someone to point it out with a big neon sign haha.. Also, now I am breaking my self-imposed no more skull tattoos-rule, but who cares.

That is SUCH a good idea. Are you using an app? I need to do this. Now. :D

I'm using an app called event countdown, Its fairly customisable I have it set to weeks and days. Everytime I boom an appointment I set up a new countdown widget on my phone's home page haha :)

It's best to regard our own rules lightly...especially where skull tattoos are concerned. I love when an idea comes together like that. I knew for years I wanted to get my head tattooed and kept thinking of things to put there...I guess it always seemed a bit contrived and life kept getting in the way and put it on hold anyway. Suddenly the idea for this tattoo struck me -- and it had to go where it's going, now and by this artist. @mmikaoj

@Abellve

Yeah, in my defense (to myself) I only have 5 skulls on me and except for 1 they are just part of tattoos, and one of them I didn't see until the tattoo was done. Looking forward to seeing that tattoo from Zuck! He's on my list of people I will travel over seas to get tattooed by, really in love with his work.