Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Back on the table in 1 week. Colour, detail and patterns on the monks robe for my backpiece.

Also may be planning a tattoo pit stop in BC with my wife on our way back home to Alberta from the lake this summer.

May hit up Five Fathoms Tattoo in Vernon for her (well prob me too) and Timber Tattoo in Nelson to get some more work from Shawn O'Connor.

tony hundahl filler and chad koeplinger blastover in a couple of weeks, and finish my leg with marius meyer in july

Holy shit you are my role model.

- - - Updated - - -

Another sitting with Grez this Saturday during the Hardy weekend at Kings Avenue.

Jealous of the Grez sitting. He's in my Top 10 for sure.

Wow guys. I haven't seen one post of " i'm going to get a cat on me tomorrow!" only names, no mention of the actual tattooes! I must have been doing it wrong :) How do you find an artist you like so much? I'm looking to discover more tattoo artist in Europe but expect from some namedropping in threads like this, I have no clue how :)

Wow guys. I haven't seen one post of " i'm going to get a cat on me tomorrow!" only names, no mention of the actual tattooes! I must have been doing it wrong :) How do you find an artist you like so much? I'm looking to discover more tattoo artist in Europe but expect from some namedropping in threads like this, I have no clue how :)

If you post an intro thread and mention what you are looking for and where you are located, I am sure you will get suggestions on artists in your area.

Had a brainstorming session with Bobby Tripp via email. Looks like we are going to do a star wars tattoo next january.

I can't wait to go back to Black and Blue. It's a good thing I don't live closer to them. I'd be poor, happy, and covered in tattoos.

I had a dream the other night about a tattoo - never had this happen before. I guess that means I should probably get it!!!

It was a rose shape/outline with galaxy stars, nebuli, outer space-y kinds of images inside (a la Andres Acosta style - out of Austin, TX). It was on my right shin, but since I have no leg tattoos yet, I should probably start with my calf...

Planning on getting a Twilight Zone inspired tattoo from Venom Ink in Maine. I was shooting for a piece on my small/medium upper arm but might just try and work out a half sleeve. Hopefully it won't be too bad if I go that route, longest I've sat is an hour...

Excited to be going to the Hub City expo in Moncton NB latter this year. Hopefully Ill get to get something by Chris Anthon and Sailor Jerry Swallow, depending on who's actually going there haha. Fingers crossed that Stace The Water Street Phantom gets invited, really loving his stuff.

So Greg had to reschedule my appointment for this Wednesday, and that gave me time to book with @cltattooing while she's in Portland. I shifted my hotel stay over to the 29th-31st: YAY

BUT, then I get a message today from Greg's assistant that he had a cancellation, so now he can get me in on the 27th. Now, I have to ask myself if I want to take a mini-vacation to Portland and get two tattoos, driving down the morning after we hike Mt. Walker, or just tell Greg I can't make it and do the sane thing instead.

I never use hashtags...but in this case I think one is probably warranted.

#tattooproblems