Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Appointment on my knee got canceled this Saturday.... Boooo

Nabbed a spot on my back instead.

I'm getting a lot of "uuuuhhhhh you sure you wanna do this??" From local artists when I ask about getting my knee done. Funny, I thought it would be me chickening out with this one. Got a guy at a VERY underrated Long Island shop that I want to do it. I'll ask him this weekend most likely

Pretty excited FOR you! How long was his waitlist? Eventually I'm going to plan a trip down south to austin whenever I'm visiting fam back in OK.

@beez I highly recommend it. Steve and Toney were both real cool. I will also speak with Thomas If he is not busy. I had a tentative appt with him in 2011 or 2012 In austin( before he joined ROA.) He did a huge mural on his visit instead of tattoos.

@misterJ <laughs> to your local artists response to getting your knee done. When I told mine what I wanted done on front of my knees, he just nodded and said that will hurt, meanwhile when told him what wanted done on back of knees...that got a reaction! lol He said and I quote 'that will fucking hurt' will look good, but fucking hurt!" Just thought different tattooist's reactions was amusing. Mind you I am not long up <winks>

The only upshot to not being able to climb Rainier this year because of an injury is that I can now go ahead and get tattoos again. July 31st. Greg's never done a morph before, but I was talking about how I wanted one, and he jumped right on it. Probably gonna involve a dragon. I can't wait! ...I have no idea where we're putting it.

sounds like the beginning an unplanned back piece

Ha! You know, as laid back as I've been about going into things half-blind and just seeing what happens, I don't think I could do that with a back piece. We've been tossing around rough ideas about that, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have been talking about getting an old tribal tattoo covered for years and I am finally going to get that done this Friday. I had been bouncing between a panther vs wolf, both with daggers for some time now. I decided on getting a wolf/dagger combo and then letting the artist decided on anything else needed to cover the tattoo. I asked him to either add a snake, roses or really anything he saw fit. I will post up some pictures Friday.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have been talking about getting an old tribal tattoo covered for years and I am finally going to get that done this Friday. I had been bouncing between a panther vs wolf, both with daggers for some time now. I decided on getting a wolf/dagger combo and then letting the artist decided on anything else needed to cover the tattoo. I asked him to either add a snake, roses or really anything he saw fit. I will post up some pictures Friday.

sounds like it is going to be a great tattoo! which artist did you decide on going to?