Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Ichibay next month at the London tattoo convention, Tim Lehi in November and Chris Trevino in May next year. So stoked!

- - - Updated - - -

Todays happy news is that I'm getting a hand size tattoo by Rico Daruma in London at the convention. It's going to be a good week end

Nice! What are you getting from him? and tebori? And Mike Rubendall too? ..

• 2 weeks later...
I'm finishing my back tomorrow, then getting a small tattoo from Robert Ryan at the Montreal convention next weekend, and after that I have nothing planned. I've been getting tattooed on an at least monthly basis for over a year so having nothing coming up is going to be weeeeiiird.

Bitter-sweet, eh? Enjoy that last session. I was on a cloud going into my last session and I thought, "Hells, I'm so far in and so high on a cloud (not recreationally-induced) that this isn't gonna hurt as badly the last session." Well, not really. :D But it certainly helped my spirits deal with it a little better.

ENJOY! I can't wait to see it done!

Regarding upcoming tattoos, don't you have one coming up @SeeSea? I seem to recollect you saying you were getting tattooed by Horitomo before the end of summer. Have you seen a sketch of your monmon cat yet?

You have a good memory! Yes, My appointment with Horitomo is September 23 and I will join you in the club. They don't offer you to see a sketch until 2 days prior but I am coming in from out of town and they are closed the day before my appointment. So I won't see it until I actually go in for the tattoo. :-( But Molly said I couldn't really change anything anyway except for minor things like color, so I'm hoping he just knocks it out of the park the first try! We talked about it in some detail, and I think I know the picture I sent that will be the cat's face and expression, and my cat loved her shrimp sushi, so I know they will have considered something like the Sushi Cat print. I am getting excited!

So, I've been very happy with the stuff my local guy, Jereme Galloway, has done for me and I noticed he has a bunch of stuff drawn up and just hanging on the wall. I'm thinking for my next one I just might tell him to grab something from his pile that he has really been wanting to put on someone and do that. Am I crazy? All his shit is great so I don't think I could go wrong, and if it something he has been wanting to do he could be super into it.

So, I've been very happy with the stuff my local guy, Jereme Galloway, has done for me and I noticed he has a bunch of stuff drawn up and just hanging on the wall. I'm thinking for my next one I just might tell him to grab something from his pile that he has really been wanting to put on someone and do that. Am I crazy? All his shit is great so I don't think I could go wrong, and if it something he has been wanting to do he could be super into it.

i love doing that - more and more i have evolved to giving the artist the freedom to do what they like - picking from their flash or just giving a general idea and letting them do their thing - if you like and trust that artist - it makes the process quite fun for both parties i think