Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

^ Sweet. I was just tattooed by him at the same shop a couple months ago, didn't think he'd be swinging by again so soon. My tattoo by him is my favorite so far. :)

I have lots of tentative plans and I'm debating if I want to try to get in with one (or two) people before the end of the year, or wait until next year. They would be a long drive and I'm not sure I want to risk it in possible winter weather. But I want to get tattooed again really bad...decisions, decisions...

^ Sweet. I was just tattooed by him at the same shop a couple months ago, didn't think he'd be swinging by again so soon. My tattoo by him is my favorite so far. :)

I have lots of tentative plans and I'm debating if I want to try to get in with one (or two) people before the end of the year, or wait until next year. They would be a long drive and I'm not sure I want to risk it in possible winter weather. But I want to get tattooed again really bad...decisions, decisions...

Nice. I actually was trying to get in during October, but he was all booked up. Luckily he said he'd be back November 16th and 17th, so I gladly settled for that.

What'd you get?

Tomorrow I get my first tattoo at Saved in NYC with John Sultana. I'm nervous and excited! ... eeep! (I feel like I'm bragging, saying from where/whom I'm getting my tattoo, but I'm supposed to share that info, right?)

I (like most everyone here) am looking forward to seeing what John creates for you. He is an exceptional artist!

Booked in for a trip over to Leeds in December to continue my leg/foot with Tom Flanagan - the master of mandalas at the minute if you ask me. A mate is also coming over to get his first piece - he's booked in with Lukasz Christopher.

Thank you Ryanair for your €20 return flights from Dublin! ?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Getting some work done by Bert Krak in two weeks. I'm definitely getting one piece on my leg, and am considering having him do a small-filler piece on my arm...it's going to be somewhat dependent on if he has time to do the second one, but mainly what the cost for the two will be.

This pretty much sums up how I feel about getting tattooed by him.

0.jpg

Just got in with Timothy Hoyer for December. Thank you LST member for answering my questions about Tim. Much appreciated on that.

Between now and then I will be seeing Rich Pineda (confirmed) and Luke Wessman (waiting on confirmation) in California this October.

Then hopefully I can start saving my money?!?! The tattoo world got me by the balls LMAO!!!

This isn't necessarily my upcoming tattoo, but it doesn't warrant its own thread, really. My grandpa said if he got another tattoo that it would be twin screws on his cheeks. Had a good laugh at that. Hopefully he does it next time he's in the states. Maybe we can get grandson grandfather tattoos. How rad would that be??!

That would be so cool! Sailors have historically had tattoos that depicted their travels and ships. My first was my dolphins.

alright...should i take off from work early this afternoon and try and sneak in another bug tatt or two? there are some cool dudes from Gov Street Victoria tattooing at the Edmonton Comic Con this evening. Gotta get home by 7pm so I'm not late taking my wife out for dinner...hmmm...choices...lol

Go big or wimp home.:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

@pidjones Nice. Were they Victorian dolphins? Any pics? Also, my grandpa served in Korea, so they're fitting. Not that I think it's on ya sailor thing to get twin screws.

First photo in my gallery, I believe. Copied from my Navy dolphins and patron pin. I actually pinned them on black velvet, photographed them, and emailed her the photo to go from for her sketch and the stencil.

alright...should i take off from work early this afternoon and try and sneak in another bug tatt or two? there are some cool dudes from Gov Street Victoria tattooing at the Edmonton Comic Con this evening. Gotta get home by 7pm so I'm not late taking my wife out for dinner...hmmm...choices...lol

Dont fuck with the wife's time... LOL... I been down that road and leads to no bueno...

lol

With that said, go get tattooed! :D

I have a consult coming up with Sam Warren at Dreams Collide in Lancaster, PA...everyone at that shop is pretty fantastic in my opinion, but I think Sam is the best choice for what I want. I told him a skeleton riding a decaying zombie horse and both of them in medieval armor. So it might turn out cool. :p

https://instagram.com/sam_mso/