Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I know I shouldn't care about what people think, but I do.

I want to get the word 'euphoria' tattooed above my elbow. It's the name of my favorite song of all time, and also is motivation to always strive to be as happy as I can be.

Well, a friend of mine said not to get it, because the word euphoria is associated with drugs, and that people may think I'm reckless or a partier if they saw it.

Is this true? What do you think?

Get what you want - screw what other people think. It's not like you're getting "racist" or something more questionable. Just find someone who does nice script and make it readable. Maybe there is some imagery that you can include so it doesn't sit there all by itself?

...and, welcome!

(pssst - start an intro thread :D )

With plenty of thought, I'm looking to add to my left leg a few space and aeronautic themed tattoos. I enjoyed my past work in NASA from '85 to '98 and have loved this EVA image. I found a really good portraits artist that could pull this off in B&G on my outer calf. I think it would look best without the Earth and just some black shading around it to set off the white suit. Maybe remove some of the unneeded straps across the stomach area.

mmu.gif

A Flying Tigers AVG tiger across and above the knee:

flying_tigers_sticker.jpg

And on the inner calf, a classic WWII nose art pinup. She'll have to be a brunette like my wife to keep me out of the dog house. Something original but a little like this:

161381967_wwii-nose-art-surprise-attack-pin-up-girl-on-torpedo-.jpg$(KGrHqNHJBsF!jp6jCT0BQbQVtzhdg~~60_35.JPG

@The Tig = you could always just tell her it's an ode to Southern Star Bombshell Blonde . . .

bigg.gif Yeah, I don't think she'll go for that! Thanks to her first hubby who cheated on her constantly, she gets a bit jealous and defensive.

I'm thinking of using the local B-17's nose art as an inspiration, brunette version, of course! ;)

texas-raiders-b-17-nose-art-f-leblanc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...