Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

It has been 6 months since the last session on my backpiece w/ The Gang Of One, so the inks have settled in and now it's time to hit some spots one more time, thicken up a few parts of the outline and add the finer details. Also got my wrist traced out to drop my sleeve cuff down. Exciting stuff.

This tattoo season (winter) may also include starting 2nd layers on parts of my suit, to further connect tattoos and backgrounds together and add a new dynamic of crazy. One step at a time.

OK, how cool is this? Waylon sent this email last night:

I am really excited about the Tattoo you are allowing me to give you. This email is to let you know that I have drawn more than what you've asked. Mostly because you seem very serious about wanting great tattoos and because I like giving everything I have when given the opportunity. I badly want to send you a picture of your design but feel the wait til Saturday is better for me so that I can see the look on your face.

I have drawn it with some background and an extra surprise that I'm sure you will love.

Can not wait til saturday.

OK, how cool is this? Waylon sent this email last night:

I am really excited about the Tattoo you are allowing me to give you. This email is to let you know that I have drawn more than what you've asked. Mostly because you seem very serious about wanting great tattoos and because I like giving everything I have when given the opportunity. I badly want to send you a picture of your design but feel the wait til Saturday is better for me so that I can see the look on your face.

I have drawn it with some background and an extra surprise that I'm sure you will love.

Can not wait til saturday.

Wow...I want to get tattooed by him.

Just went to the shop last night to get measured for my new tattoo that will be done on Tuesday. I am super excited. All of my current tattoos are traditional, and that will never change. So I will try to explain this. Its going to be a heart about the size of an adults palm with a ribbon through the center that says MOTHER. Above and below the heart will each have a Sailor Jerry Sparrow. Then around the heart will be some roses/daisies. All full colors. Excited. Also a bit nervous as this will be my longest chair time. He said about 5 hours. It is the whole back half of my forearm.

I just sent e-mail to my future artist, that I would like to start working on the tattoo on my arm (from shoulder to the elbow, but no sleeve, I haven't really good skin on my inner arm, I think that it would look bad). The theme will be cats that have appeared in Sandman comics. Maybe other animals too. Mainly black lines, some shading and hints of colour here and there.

I miss you, LST! I have been busy not getting tattoos and instead getting/recovering from hip surgery on Nov. 9th (it went reaaaaally well and I am ditching the crutches and brace tomorrow, already!), and I can't wait to catch up on seeing what everybody's been getting.

Now that the hip ordeal is over with, I get to look forward to a Dec. 16th consultation in Portland for my back. ^^

^ Should not your artist be doing the drawing...?

I have an appointment in 2 days with Sam Warren in Lancaster, PA. It's been too long! I gave him the attached picture as my inspiration and suggested he could put both the rider and horse in some kind of armor. He does excellent skeletons and excellent armor, so I can't wait to see what he's come up with. Going to be on my thigh, which is a whole new area for me.

EDIT: And I REALLY need to figure out what to put on my right shoulder, all that imbalance is driving me crazy. I finally have a plan for my chest piece too, which is exciting. Thinking about getting John Rippey to do a Pharaoh's horses design. https://www.instagram.com/johnrippeyv/

I miss you, LST! I have been busy not getting tattoos and instead getting/recovering from hip surgery on Nov. 9th (it went reaaaaally well and I am ditching the crutches and brace tomorrow, already!), and I can't wait to catch up on seeing what everybody's been getting.

Now that the hip ordeal is over with, I get to look forward to a Dec. 16th consultation in Portland for my back. ^^

Wow glad your healing is going well. What exactly did you get surgery for?

- - - Updated - - -

Question,

Can anyone recommend an artist that does good lettering in the NYC area? Someone that isn't too hard to get an appointment with.

Thanks.