Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

^ Should not your artist be doing the drawing...?

I have an appointment in 2 days with Sam Warren in Lancaster, PA. It's been too long! I gave him the attached picture as my inspiration and suggested he could put both the rider and horse in some kind of armor. He does excellent skeletons and excellent armor, so I can't wait to see what he's come up with. Going to be on my thigh, which is a whole new area for me.

EDIT: And I REALLY need to figure out what to put on my right shoulder, all that imbalance is driving me crazy. I finally have a plan for my chest piece too, which is exciting. Thinking about getting John Rippey to do a Pharaoh's horses design. https://www.instagram.com/johnrippeyv/

With the exception of my first tattoo (flash off a wall) and the inside of my left arm (My banshee), I've drawn all of my own, taken them to the artist and they've cleaned it up a bit and made it fit where ever it's getting tattooed.

Booked for my second tattoo in mid-January. Going with Christian Buckingham again at Revolt in Vegas. Will be black and gray realism with maybe just a bit of a single color. My first tattoo has healed very nicely and is almost done peeling I think, it's on my right calf and was done a few weeks ago on November 9th.

I had yesterday a tattoo by Luca Font (see my gallery) and booked already for a tattoo by Eterno. I'm really divided between a skull with circles and a Renault 4 or otherwise a threeheaded peacock. The tattoo would be placed on my rib cage. What do you guys think?

ribs hurt...but they're worth it

threeheaded peacock sounds crazy cool

and i dig the espresso pot tattoo - i have one myself :)

My local artist, Keith Reed, is putting a moth on my left thigh next week to (sort of) pair with the one Oliver Peck put on my right thigh over the summer. We haven't mapped out specifics yet, but it will be based off of some Spider Murphy's flash.

In February I'm planning a trip to LA to visit a friend, and we're looking at some matching "bro tats" while I'm out there. It may end up being a walk in job, but also going to potentially call around to a few shops in advance.

I'm booked for the end of the month to polish out my backpiece and cap my wrist with a good luck dragon before the end of the year.

Hooray. Great timing actually - I can focus on work, enjoy Xmas with my family, slam dance and stage dive with my bros on Boxing Day, hit the waterpark on my week off work and then blam spend a holi-day in Steve's secret battcave. Wash the tattoo the next morning and get drunk on New Year's Eve. boosh

I'm booked for the end of the month to polish out my backpiece and cap my wrist with a good luck dragon before the end of the year.

Hooray. Great timing actually - I can focus on work, enjoy Xmas with my family, slam dance and stage dive with my bros on Boxing Day, hit the waterpark on my week off work and then blam spend a holi-day in Steve's secret battcave. Wash the tattoo the next morning and get drunk on New Year's Eve. boosh

i-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together.jpg