Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I booked WAY too many projects this year just trying to list them is giving me chest pains. Current project is a Jesse Smith/Will Gonzalez neck to knee back piece colab, started last month should take a year and a half or so. Have Lindsay baker doing a new school dog at the DC convention mid Jan. Also have Russ Abbott doing a chest piece that same weekend, then I have Halo starting an aliens inspired rib piece in March, then I am doing a Steve Compton snail or ducky at Baltimore convention mid April, then I have Danny bayron reworking my xenomorph knee piece in July. Just too damn much going on.

cant wait to see that Jesse collab! i also have Russ coming up in a few weeks.

More on my back tomorrow. Not stoked about it. Because the composition of the tattoo is so linear and symmetrical, we've basically been filling it in from the top down, and right now we are stuck in the waist/kidney area. Based on the level of detail and the rate I have been sitting, we probably have two more sessions in that area. Kill me, haha!!

So I got this idea, it just popped into my head, and I have no way of knowing if there is value to it or if it's just totally idiotic, in a bad way. It's Rock of Ages. But the prostrate woman is a cat, still dressed in the traditional garb, and the cross is in the form of a scratching post.

Thoughts?

If well done, this could be my favorite tattoo of all time.

More on my back tomorrow. Not stoked about it. Because the composition of the tattoo is so linear and symmetrical, we've basically been filling it in from the top down, and right now we are stuck in the waist/kidney area. Based on the level of detail and the rate I have been sitting, we probably have two more sessions in that area. Kill me, haha!!

I'm in a similar mental state with my back piece progress. It is a grind. Can't wait for mine to be finished. You won't be seeing any "sad to be at the end of this journey" posts from me.

I'm in a similar mental state with my back piece progress. It is a grind. Can't wait for mine to be finished. You won't be seeing any "sad to be at the end of this journey" posts from me.

Dude I hear you. I will definitely be bummed to not be going into Tattoo City every two weeks by the end of this, cause that part definitely doesn't suck, but goddamn. Does the entire back have to hurt this bad?

Also I dunno what I was thinking, we have at least 4 more sessions in the waist area, I somehow managed to forget about the deity herself :rolleyes:

I'll be traveling to London in a couple of weeks to get tattooed by Valerie. I missed her during her guest spot in NYC, and I'm just stubbornly determined to get the pieces we talked about.

I'm really pumped for the tattoos, but kinda freaking out about the trip in general. It'll be my first time traveling on my own and my first time in Europe. I've traveled for tattoos, but never this far. Seasoned trekkers: any tips? Also, if anyone's got suggestion for things to see/do/eat, I'd love to hear it!

Sup yall! Been lurking on these forums for quite awhile. Got a full backpiece and frontpiece while I was living in Beijing/Hong Kong (ziyou tattoos), but this Saturday I'm going to start my full sleeve w/ Jason Brooks. Pretty stoked as none of my tats are really visible yet - it's kind of a big move as I'm going to be reduced to long sleeves all the time living in Houston...

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and share my excitement :)

Made appointment Feb 20th for what will hopefully complete my 2/3rd sleeve with Sarah Hurst at Vivid Tattoo in Knoxville. Kind of a jumble of three largish cameos of my girls with little bangers for each one (completed a week ago) and Sarah will tie them all together with a vine & leaf background. Green bean vines. My girls love them and we raise a good quantity each summer, the wife canning them like crazy. Seems to be something that ties us together.

I have just booked in for another session with Henning Jørgensen in April. Been over to Denmark a few times now so have decided to go to Italy to the Bolongna convention to get tattooed by him there instead this time.

Never been before so should be fun. Like like a good convention with lots of great artists attending.

Getting tattooed by Marius Meyer in february. First time visiting Olso in six years, it's going to be fun I hope. Trying to get something from Tony Nilsson to during the same trip.

Who's ready to hang out with me/host me @Iwar @Wilhell? ;)

Nice! What are you getting? I'm down for a beer or something if I'm not too busy with school.

Looks like I have an appointment with Marcus Kuhn in Eindhoven in March!

I'm over there for my stag/bachelor's party and supposed to be flying home the Sunday morning but I chanced my arm to see if Marcus could take me on Sunday - he said he could so looks like I'm flying home on the Monday instead!

Gonna get a start on my chest with a badass eagle

Looks like I have an appointment with Marcus Kuhn in Eindhoven in March!

I'm over there for my stag/bachelor's party and supposed to be flying home the Sunday morning but I chanced my arm to see if Marcus could take me on Sunday - he said he could so looks like I'm flying home on the Monday instead!

Gonna get a start on my chest with a badass eagle

I live in Holland. Never heard of him before