Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Had another great adventure in Chicago this weekend including a very successful trip to Great Lakes Tattoo. My wife had an appointment with Mario Desa for one of his very cool folk birds and I was lucky enough to to find Nick Colella available for me to get a walk in dragon. I can't recommend this shop (and Chicago in general) enough.

Dragon.jpg?noCache=1453734029441

Folkbird.jpg?noCache=1453734096

Just booked my 3rd Tattoo! Was on social media and noticed that the artist who did my first 2 tattoos (Christian Buckingham) was booking some time during the Evergreen Tattoo Invitational in Springfield, Oregon. Shot him a text and got set up to get another piece from him on March 4th.....I am STOKED! My brother lives in Portland so this will be such an easy trip, he let me set up the guest room to my liking a couple years back and there is an extra car and everything!! YAY!! (the tattoo will be an evil looking skull with maybe some glowing eyes? and will be on my left shoulder).

Just booked my 3rd Tattoo! Was on social media and noticed that the artist who did my first 2 tattoos (Christian Buckingham) was booking some time during the Evergreen Tattoo Invitational in Springfield, Oregon. Shot him a text and got set up to get another piece from him on March 4th.....I am STOKED! My brother lives in Portland so this will be such an easy trip, he let me set up the guest room to my liking a couple years back and there is an extra car and everything!! YAY!! (the tattoo will be an evil looking skull with maybe some glowing eyes? and will be on my left shoulder).

Nice! i go to every Evergreen, hope to see you there!

- - - Updated - - -

Probably mentioned this before, but I have Russ Abbott on Sunday and Victor Portugal on Wednesday!!!

Its been forever since ive been able to get in here so thought id start with a post here. Finally after years of just not being able to... im getting my raccoon thigh piece in feb and cant wait. I got pipes done back in may , on my right outter forearm and will get either my deer skull with arrows or ship being taken down by a kraken next ( either of those, comes down to where it would best fit as to which goes next. Theyre all part of a bigger project)

So needless to say.... im pretty excited.

@Iwar Cool man! I'm getting a tibetan-ish scorpion just bellow my throat. Will be there feb 17:th to 19:th. Short trip!

Cool! I´m getting tattooed by him February 20th, but not in Oslo.

Going to Austin, Tx on vacation in April and will of course pick up some souvenirs by some of my very favorite tattooers

Jason Brooks & Ben Siebert -both April 29th. Inner thigh filler from Brooks and a small oni head filler in my ditch from Siebert.

Chris Trevino - May 2nd, six hour session on my knee (!!?). Getting a Emma, King of hell