Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Tried to set stomething up with Curly and Jeroen Franken but apparently they both have waiting list for 1 year plus. Good to know!

Wow didnt know jeroen franken was that in demand. Theres this other guy in holland. Hes called Rob Deut. Dont know if you like him and or hes available

3/4/16......1 or 2 at Evergreen Tattoo Invitational with Christian Buckingham

3/20/16....Chad Lambert at Revolt Tattoo in Las Vegas

6/2/16......Chad Koeplinger at Eagle River Tattoo in Eagle River, Alaska

6/16/16....Christian Buckingham at Revolt Tattoo in Las Vegas

Also keep wanting to sneak one in by Oscar Guerrero during a Vegas trip, but nothing booked yet...........

Hey everyone, it's been a while. It's been 2+ years since I've gotten tattooed, but I'm happy to report that I have an appointment with David Parker at Black Heart Tattoo in San Francisco at the end of the month. The current plan is a (white) tiger head with some fire around it. I love everything he does and am super excited.

Booked in a month from now to get some filler glyphs around my armpit from Jondix. Looking forward a lot! Also it's going to be cool to get tattooed at Seven Doors, only visited before.

Some days before I get my left elbow tattooed by Rudy Fritsch at the Scottish Convention. Iain Mullen did my right elbow back in 2012, second time I met him. Last year at the Scottish Convention Iain and Rudy finished my back. So having the other elbow by Rudy now feels like full circle in a way. Beautiful

Going to stockholm to get tattooed by Tyson Arndt on monday. Really looking forward to getting seeing him again. Such a cool dude.

Getting the tiger with the dagger from this post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBOXPUwx5AQ/?taken-by=tysonarndt

Its Tuesday lunchtime here in Australia (edst) . So I am assuming you either just had it done, are about to or possibly just on your way? (Basically no idea on time zone just that its monday for you by now haha) keen to see the end product! Checked out the link!!

- - - Updated - - -

Going to stockholm to get tattooed by Tyson Arndt on monday. Really looking forward to getting seeing him again. Such a cool dude.

Getting the tiger with the dagger from this post:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBOXPUwx5AQ/?taken-by=tysonarndt

Its Tuesday lunchtime here in Australia (edst) . So I am assuming you either just had it done, are about to or possibly just on your way? (Basically no idea on time zone just that its monday for you by now haha) keen to see the end product! Checked out the link!!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in norway, so it was two days ago now. I got this tiger with a dagger https://instagram.com/p/BCYCSHiR5PP/

Exciting stuff! So what are you getting this saturday and what do you have planned for your back?

Not sure about this Saturday! I have a backup plan if my tattooer doesn't have anything he's itching to do, but I figured I'd see what he's into lately first.

The back...well, we'll figure out the fine details at the consultation, but prooooobably some critters from Tibetan Buddhist art.

- - - Updated - - -

Exciting stuff! So what are you getting this saturday and what do you have planned for your back?

Not sure about this Saturday! I have a backup plan if my tattooer doesn't have anything he's itching to do, but I figured I'd see what he's into lately first.

The back...well, we'll figure out the fine details at the consultation, but prooooobably some critters from Tibetan Buddhist art.