Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Not sure about this Saturday! I have a backup plan if my tattooer doesn't have anything he's itching to do, but I figured I'd see what he's into lately first.

The back...well, we'll figure out the fine details at the consultation, but prooooobably some critters from Tibetan Buddhist art.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure about this Saturday! I have a backup plan if my tattooer doesn't have anything he's itching to do, but I figured I'd see what he's into lately first.

The back...well, we'll figure out the fine details at the consultation, but prooooobably some critters from Tibetan Buddhist art.

the back sounds exciting!

If I ever get the pleasure of being tattooed by somebody like W.T or Emily Rose Murray , I will do the same, get them to tattoo something they love or just give a loose idea (I love the way you do ladies or animals, go for it!). Cant wait to see what Saturday brings!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

the back sounds exciting!

If I ever get the pleasure of being tattooed by somebody like W.T or Emily Rose Murray , I will do the same, get them to tattoo something they love or just give a loose idea (I love the way you do ladies or animals, go for it!). Cant wait to see what Saturday brings!

for an abbreviated version of this post, just read the bold font. (<-- product of medication)

I haven't had a session on my back piece in over a year since Jondix hasn't been back to the SFO Convention and I haven't been able to make my way across the pond. well... he's finally coming back to the states in July, so I'm booked for a session in New York! This will be my first time there, so I'm pretty excited about that aspect in and of itself. I have some time to dig thru some threads on healing the back while traveling... i imagine them saying something along the lines of, "it's a bitch. i loved it."

Since I have no idea when I might ever get back to NY**, I'm also trying to get a little one shot something from Chris Garver. Not sure what or where quite yet, but it's in the works.

Those two are already pushing the budget and pain thresholds, but there's so many great artists and shops out there! Picking a piece from flash off the wall at Smith Street immediately comes to mind. I may have to consider selling some of my unwanted material possessions on Crackslist and suck it up for perhaps a once in a lifetime chance.

** my wife and i want to travel to handful of different places, so returning to NY would have to come after getting thru the list. Atop the list for me is Barcelona to have Jondix finish my back!! That's "upcoming" in hopefully a year or two.

@rufio the grass is always greener, as they say! don't get me wrong... there are plenty of artists all over the world (including the states) who i'd love to get tattooed by. just so happens i started my back with Jondix coz he used to be at the SOG convention annually. so far, i've only been tattooed in WA and CA. luckily, conventions bring great artists from all over the place!.. especially the SOG convention.

there are plenty of conventions over there that bring a lot of great American artists! But in general, i would like to start traveling more and tattoos are a great excuse to do so!

Where will Jondix be? Amazing work!

i have no idea yet... all i have is the date. but i think it will be a short trip and he's only working on in-progress pieces. he will be having an art show at Three Kings, but i don't know the details on that yet either.

Finishing my half sleeve with Yoni Zilber March 29 with a Mandala, flowers, clouds, bars, whatever he wants to use.

Met him while he was guesting at Eye Candy in New Orleans. Seemed like a really nice guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Finishing my half sleeve with Yoni Zilber March 29 with a Mandala, flowers, clouds, bars, whatever he wants to use.

Met him while he was guesting at Eye Candy in New Orleans. Seemed like a really nice guy.

I have time coming up with Marina Inoue at the Elm Street Fest. More work on the squidpants. I came up with an idea for a Marina and the Diamonds inspired tattoo that she should be able to make awesome. So it will be a Marina tattoo by Marina. I've already floated this by her and she thought that sounded great.

It is gonna be a long wait until May.

Wife and I just booked in with Sam Storey on Sunday during the Houston Tattoo Expo! Going for his and hers voodoo dolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Wife and I just booked in with Sam Storey on Sunday during the Houston Tattoo Expo! Going for his and hers voodoo dolls.

Touchups and party rap with OllieXXX next week.

Trying to line up a tatt-party at Liberty Tattoo for when we hit up Seattle in July.

May also try to squeeze in another banger before then, lots of space and lots of dumb ideas!

well, booked in next month for a hand/wrist snake with Scott Rusknak. A bit anxious now that it's in the book but I know it is going to turn out aces !

@rufio i suppose, although i put a dragon on R hand a few months ago. There's already a dragonfly on my L wrist that creeps onto the hand so i'm adding the snake to make the tattoo cuts symmetrical and fill in the underside of my wrist so my sleeve drops down to the crease. I guess not that bold since i've got wings creeping my collar and a butterfly on the back of my head! cheers

I'm so happy, I managed to catch a free design from one of my favourite artists (they do fairytale-like illustration stuff) and also spot in the end of March, that another customer cancelled a little while before. Yay!

Three day to the session, I can't wait! Fortunately I will be travelling for these three days, so they will pass quickly :)

Dude. That is a killer list!

I'm assuming you're gonna go to Aloha in Barcelona? That shop is so cool...enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. That is a killer list!

I'm assuming you're gonna go to Aloha in Barcelona? That shop is so cool...enjoy!