Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Booker in with Chris Stuart on 1st June. Flying into Charlotte from Dublin on 30/31st May on the way to an extended vacation in Boston.

Getting a start on the chest with a traditional eagle - he's done a few super cool ones lately.

Can't wait!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dude. That is a killer list!

I'm assuming you're gonna go to Aloha in Barcelona? That shop is so cool...enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

Dude. That is a killer list!

I'm assuming you're gonna go to Aloha in Barcelona? That shop is so cool...enjoy!

Yeah Aloha and La Cobra Negra gallery...really excited. Rotor and Dimoni work at Barcelona Electric. My family and I got an apartment right across the street from Santa Caterina Mercado which is like 5 minute walking distance to both shops....... should be epic!

@Padji Chris is an amazing tattoo artist. If you check his instagram, I got the pineapple drinking a coconut craziness not too long ago from him. You couldn't ask for a more humble and considerate artist. He is one of those old school guys who can really do it all (not saying he's old). You'll get something awesome I'm sure.

Also, depending on how long you stay, if you want some tips for shit to do in Charlotte just let me know.

@Padji Chris is an amazing tattoo artist. If you check his instagram, I got the pineapple drinking a coconut craziness not too long ago from him. You couldn't ask for a more humble and considerate artist. He is one of those old school guys who can really do it all (not saying he's old). You'll get something awesome I'm sure.

Also, depending on how long you stay, if you want some tips for shit to do in Charlotte just let me know.

Thank SH, have been living Chris' work for a long time.

Hopefully going to be in Charlotte for just under a week so by all means send through some recommendations. Thanks!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I have 2 appointments lined up. First is another piece by Shawn Van Oven at the Electric City Tattoo convention. I will be getting it done on lower right leg next to a piece be did last year. I have no idea on what he is going to do. I told him to surprise me. I trust him and love his style. He knows what I am into and giving him 100% freedom is sure to be a killer tat.

Second date will be in September at the Shamens Den in Binghamton NY. This is my dream tat and I cannot wait. We are flying in Peter Lagergren from Sweden. Not sure on what i am gonna do yet. Torn between some kind of Reaper king on horse, pirate, head hunter king, wolf in sheeps clothing. Any ideas please help me out.

Tomorrow I get my back finished by Shane O'Neill at Infamous Tattoo. On the 8 hour drive to Delaware today my friend barfed all over the dash of my car not once, not twice, but three times. Now the car is going to reek for the rest of the trip.

I have 2 appointments lined up. First is another piece by Shawn Van Oven at the Electric City Tattoo convention. I will be getting it done on lower right leg next to a piece be did last year. I have no idea on what he is going to do. I told him to surprise me. I trust him and love his style. He knows what I am into and giving him 100% freedom is sure to be a killer tat.

Second date will be in September at the Shamens Den in Binghamton NY. This is my dream tat and I cannot wait. We are flying in Peter Lagergren from Sweden. Not sure on what i am gonna do yet. Torn between some kind of Reaper king on horse, pirate, head hunter king, wolf in sheeps clothing. Any ideas please help me out.

Love Shawn's style. His apprentice, Pat Whiting, is one of my favorite up and coming tattooers. Dude has hit his stride and is doing some awesome work.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Freddy is my fav.

Temple is the best. I am looking to get another done there this year...

Eddie is #1 on my bucket list.

I finally have an appointment to get tattooed by Freddy Corbin.

This is the third time I've tried in a bunch of years.

I'm already so stoked :)

Seeing Eddy Deutsche in a couple weeks. Really fucking excited.

I have just sent an e-mail to my hope-to-be-next tattoo artist, mainly to see if he would be interested in the idea I consider. If it even happens, it will be next year, but I'm excited. My first foreign trip for a tattoo!

In the meantime, I would like to add an owl to my left hand, I'm waiting for my tattoo artist who did the sparrow to set the dates for guest spots here in the city. It will be in the autumn I hope.

My current tattoo hasn't healed yet and here I am, thinking about next two :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have my second appointment on the 20th with Horitomo at State of Grace - during the first appt he outlined my arm dragon. Will be adding color during the second. Just can't wait. Such a nice man!

- - - Updated - - -

I have my second appointment on the 20th with Horitomo at State of Grace - during the first appt he outlined my arm dragon. Will be adding color during the second. Just can't wait. Such a nice man!

Booked with Grez on May 12th to tattoo my knee. I have both shins done and then my lower thighs, so the gap at my knee is oddly shaped. No one I'd trust more than Grez. Now I have a few weeks to figure out what I want!

- - - Updated - - -

Booked with Grez on May 12th to tattoo my knee. I have both shins done and then my lower thighs, so the gap at my knee is oddly shaped. No one I'd trust more than Grez. Now I have a few weeks to figure out what I want!

kind of enjoying this period here - looking to get something done late spring - nothing happening in the summer so that will be a good slow down for me - but....not sure who or what - problem is - and I'm not complaining now - is that i have had so many great experiences with different tattooers - and i'm torn sometimes - do you go back and get another from one of those tattooers - or do you stay in that 'collector' mode - wanting to have another awesome new experience with another tattooer in another shop - my recent trip to maryland to see chad koeplinger kinda opened my eyes a little to the possibilities of traveling further out to get tattooed

anyway - like i said - not REAL problem - just some fun stuff going through my head as i ponder the immediate tattoo future for myself

i do think i know the piece i want - its a classic and so many of the tattooers i'm thinking about would kill it - got the spot picked out too

ah - rambling now

- - - Updated - - -

kind of enjoying this period here - looking to get something done late spring - nothing happening in the summer so that will be a good slow down for me - but....not sure who or what - problem is - and I'm not complaining now - is that i have had so many great experiences with different tattooers - and i'm torn sometimes - do you go back and get another from one of those tattooers - or do you stay in that 'collector' mode - wanting to have another awesome new experience with another tattooer in another shop - my recent trip to maryland to see chad koeplinger kinda opened my eyes a little to the possibilities of traveling further out to get tattooed

anyway - like i said - not REAL problem - just some fun stuff going through my head as i ponder the immediate tattoo future for myself

i do think i know the piece i want - its a classic and so many of the tattooers i'm thinking about would kill it - got the spot picked out too

ah - rambling now