Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I got a chest piece done by Guillermo Sanchez in South Beach last night and it exceeds my expectations. He and Johan Avila who work side by side are two amazing talents. Their work is on another level. I was so disappointed with the piece I got a few months ago by a "famous InkMaster" and thank got Guillermo says he can fix it.

15 minutes ago, pidjones said:

7th of next month I take the wife to an antique tractor and engine show plus strawberry festival (same place), the I go to Vivid Tattoo and Sarah will do the final touch-up on all that she has done on my left arm. Then I'm finished. Really. No, I mean it, no more ink! Nada. Don't you believe me?

nope! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

@Graeme I'm at that point, too.

Of course, I say that and I'm getting my knee done tonight. So that may change things.

Stomach just seems so bad.  I've heard from a few people that it's not as bad as the back...but the back had some truly brutal spots, so that's not saying much, you know?

1 hour ago, Graeme said:

Stomach just seems so bad.  I've heard from a few people that it's not as bad as the back...but the back had some truly brutal spots, so that's not saying much, you know?

I don't have my back done, but stomach isn't that bad until you're close to the ribs

Honestly I found the stomach to be much easier than higher up on the chest and the front of the ribs, but I've heard the opposite from some people too so there's that. Who were you going to have do your torso?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Mm. Shading on the stomach really hurted me. Like a burning knife. Ribs were somewhat better. Also, on the top of your pecs muscle near the shoulder, surgeon knifes. 

Yeah i guess its different for everyone. Again, 3-4 hour sessions :15_yum:

On 5/12/2016 at 2:37 PM, Graeme said:

I'll say when it's booked, no point in talking in public about tatfantasies.

Shit, half my day is spent talking about tatfantasies. Ha. But I totally get it.

I've got another sitting with Grez to finish up my knee in July. May try and book in for the fall to do the other knee.