Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

15 hours ago, Graeme said:

The best tattoo you can get is two animals fighting.  Unless you get three animals fighting.

Originally I thought of snake, tiger and eagle.  I had originally thought of that but I figure maybe with just 2 animals, they could stand more prominent.

16 hours ago, 9Years said:

YES! Can't go wrong with Tiger and Snake. Have one of those in progress myself...

That's gonna be awesome.

you also have a back in progress?

I have the appointment for my next tattoo (neotraditional portrait thingy of my all time favourite singer) coming up on Friday and I'm deeeep into pre-tattoo jitters. Wish I didn't get like this every single time :D. What if I don't like the design, what if it comes out different from what I'm expecting, etc. My first bigger piece with colour and a new artist (whose style is generally a little different from what I'll be getting), too. Wish me luck, please :)!

22 hours ago, Kurgana said:

I have the appointment for my next tattoo (neotraditional portrait thingy of my all time favourite singer) coming up on Friday and I'm deeeep into pre-tattoo jitters. Wish I didn't get like this every single time :D. What if I don't like the design, what if it comes out different from what I'm expecting, etc. My first bigger piece with colour and a new artist (whose style is generally a little different from what I'll be getting), too. Wish me luck, please :)!

Who is your favorite singer? Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

20 minutes ago, kitti said:

Should cover most of my lower back, more geometric blackwork and Studio Ghibli movie references.

That sounds super cool! I love both geometric blackwork & Studio Ghibli, please oh please post some pics here when it's done!

@nikkz ok so i might be in the minority but i love your tattoo

i get it that you could focus on its many issues

but i think its totally interesting - though a bit hard to read

i mean -  i'm not sure what I'm looking at but whatever

i dig it

so my advice is leave it

love it

get another tattoo

maybe one a bit stronger in composition and execution though :)

@Synesthesia - yeap i was thinking about laser & nah i dont like cats :D

@marley mission - thank u. I can do sleeve and it will be "lost at it" but i have no idea what to do near this ..

@DJDeepFried - Yes, its phoenix. Nah im not sure about rework, cuz then i should do other "Japanes" tattoos but i have other idea, cuz on forearm i have other type of tattoo.

On 6/10/2016 at 8:27 PM, 9Years said:

Spur of the moment trip happening to Portland next week to see Tim Lehi for sesssion #4 of the back-piece.

PUMPED.

whoa, is Tim Lehi in pdx now? when i got tattooed by whitehead he mentioned he was trying to get Lehi to move there, i haven't been following tattoo stuff much lately...might need to travel to pdx.

1 hour ago, cookietruck said:

whoa, is Tim Lehi in pdx now? when i got tattooed by whitehead he mentioned he was trying to get Lehi to move there, i haven't been following tattoo stuff much lately...might need to travel to pdx.

Yeah he's up there now. Takes a trip to Oakland about once a month to work at Temple.