Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I'm flying out to florida in October to visit Disney Land/Universal so was,wondering if there are any tattoo places in that area you could recommend so me and the wife can go get a little tattoo to remember the trip by?

My next "big" tattoo is going to be the start of my pirate themed leg sleeve. Sailor Jerry ship in a storm with a Jolly Rodger. With skull and crossed pistols .

My next

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

@Sinclair89 jacksonville has inksmith and rogers which is pretty well regarded around here

hey but there is also a shop right in universal - hart and huntington - they might even have an "inkmaster" standing by for ya

Just checked out the Hart and Huntington page. Some seriously good stuff on there! Thank you ?

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, marley mission said:

@Sinclair89 jacksonville has inksmith and rogers which is pretty well regarded around here

hey but there is also a shop right in universal - hart and huntington - they might even have an "inkmaster" standing by for ya

Inksmith is where I got all my stuff thus far and some of the boys like Jswed and Mike Wilson are on the interviews for LST.  I love them to death but its probably my hometown pride. Edit: Had to remove playing favorites since I love Inksmith as a whole.

Edited by Oiocha

i went from doing my best not to book anything since my last appointment on February 1st.

Welp, Mark Mahoney is coming to Jersey and I couldn't pass that up.

Also, I inquired for a 2nd tattoo with Garver and was proposed to take over a possible cancellation.

All within 10 days, so much for having no more debt lol.

/positive rant

Edited by Patrick Bateman

10 hours ago, marley mission said:

where is Mahoney guesting at?

He is going to be at Inkedout in Secaucus next weekend.

he's got time because he was just added I think last week or the week prior.

My slot is the 10th at 1pm. FYI he is VERY expensive.

I think I DM'd you on IG, I got a rose by Garver last August.  If I didn't, i'll send it today.

12 hours ago, Lance said:

Nice @MoistTowelette! Is he guesting there after the Convention in October? They've got a great line up of guest artists coming up. Can't remember though, what is he tattooing on you?

Yup he is only there for 2 days. He is finishing up a chrysanthemum he outlined a couple years ago. Hopefully touch up a few spots here and there!

@Huskey First of, that is a very visible spot for a free apprentice tattoo, i would advise moving it to another place.

Second, it's a little weird for him to be telling you to "tip him good". It's either free or not, tipping shouldn't be part of the equation.

And lastly, tell him to adjust that design, it's not a good thing to copy another tattoo exactly, both for you and the other tattoo owner :)

Edited by viezure