Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

4 hours ago, marley mission said:

@Patrick Bateman 

yup saw that rose - awesome

how did you like invisible

I absolutely loved it.  I have no qualms about it at all that concerns me.  Everyone was nice as hell.

The only thing is I noticed that when people were walking in to see if they have open appointments, they weren't really helpful.  This is obviously an issue that doesn't concern us though.

3 hours ago, viezure said:

First of, that is a very visible spot for a free apprentice tattoo, i would advise moving it to another place.

Second, it's a little weird for him to be telling you to "tip him good". It's either free or not, tipping shouldn't be part of the equation.

And lastly, tell him to adjust that design, it's not a good thing to copy another tattoo exactly, both for you and the other tattoo owner :)

who are you talking to ?

my wife is not a member here yet,so I am posting this for her,she's my low tech babe,I will see if she wants to join here,she loves tattooes but she doesn't really do online forums at all,

she has an appointment with Alycia Harr at Classic Tattoo in Grass Valley for a hummingbird & flower piece on her right lower leg,on October 10th.

Going to Hong Kong next week...so once I get back it's open season on tattoo time (re: winter) haha. I've got a bunch of fun ideas (in painful spots, not fun!) percolating in the brain so will see how things develop and how crazy/creative I'm feeling once I get through my trip. Hmmm maybe I'll postpone my return flight a few days and see what kind of mischief I can get up to in HK...my bud did get a bare-hand Jimmy Ho tattoo last year but damn it looked gnarly and took him months to heal.

My wife is also getting tattooed by Jessie Beans in a month. I'm really excited, probably more excited about her getting tattooed than she is! cheers

Dang, Annie Frenzel hasn't gotten back to me about the upcoming Tampa con next weekend. :57_cry:

Also curious as to when I will ever get the call from Horitomo, I was supposed to get a call in August, I'm not super familiar with these kinds of tattoo appointments is it acceptable to call the shop and see what is going on, I have been saving all my money for this back-piece for an entire year.

so I just now got confirmed for my wife and myself  at the SFO show in October(on 10/22) 11AM for both of us to get more from Oliver Peck, http://bayareatattooconvention.com/ anyone else from here going ? PM me , we might bring our son (30yo)

I might try and get a little banger for my bday(10/13)

plus we have Alycia Harr confirmed  for my wife on 10/10 in Grass Valley,and a show in Sacramento on 10/16 for the "ink & art expo",no app set yet for that one. https://city-of-trees.com/ I will be at this one on the 16th,

october will be a busy month,

I've been MIA on the forums for a while now. My last tattoo was a huge thigh piece that really drained me as far as energy and finances, I came back long enough to post some about that tattoo and then took another break. I hadn't even thought much about my next piece until recently. I've also taken another job (and a reduction in pay) and gotten a dog, so money's tighter now than it has been. I've got a few bigger projects I'm considering in the distant future and in some cases, some artists I'm considering for them:

- a pharaoh's horses chest piece I'm thinking of getting John Rippey to do (https://www.instagram.com/johnrippeyv/)

- some sort of black and gray animal or maybe a portrait by Bryan Merck (https://www.instagram.com/bmerck_ink/)

- lovebirds possibly by Dave Wah (https://www.instagram.com/davewahtattoos/)

- various other small traditional pieces, no idea who or what 

Finally, I called State of Grace today and Horitomo's assistant picked up the phone and I called the day she was making appointments.  She was really happy to book me the moment I called since I asked for a MonMonCat back piece.  I fly out mid-march for consultation since I want to meet and talk in person for the consultation.

Next week is the Moncton Hub City con and it turns out John Gray (@sourjohn) is going with Sailor Jerry Swallow. Super stoked.

Going to get him to put this rad Spaulding geisha in my forarm, a diamond girl on my bicep, and hopefully this german skull guy on my arm somewhere. (off his coworker Dave's sheet)

Screenshot_2016-03-25-14-54-53~2.jpg

Screenshot_2016-09-25-06-54-25~2.jpg

Screenshot_2016-09-25-09-55-25~2.jpg

2 hours ago, a_beukeveld said:

Next week is the Moncton Hub City con and it turns out John Gray (@sourjohn) is going with Sailor Jerry Swallow. Super stoked.

Going to get him to put this rad Spaulding geisha in my forarm, a diamond girl on my bicep, and hopefully this german skull guy on my arm somewhere. (off his coworker Dave's sheet)

Screenshot_2016-03-25-14-54-53~2.jpg

Screenshot_2016-09-25-06-54-25~2.jpg

Screenshot_2016-09-25-09-55-25~2.jpg

will he do a tattoo off somebody else flash?

5 hours ago, Transplant said:

will he do a tattoo off somebody else flash?

Hard to say. I asked him. Im certain Dave pulled it off something, so Id just ask for John's version of it. Or Dave would just let him tattoo it. I dont think it would be a huge deal for him.

We'll see.

EDIT: Hes cool with it. Its pulled from a picture machine sheet so its all good.

Edited by a_beukeveld

Been busy with work and lots of family stuff going on (sister) so haven't done anything since May. Next in line it's a toss up between my Deer head in a rose being stabbed by arrows (hunting arrows not whispy piss ant hipster arrows) or a ship being taken down by the kraken. Thinking deer first cos I'm trying to convince Dad to get a tattoo too ? . 

Both ideas are reserved for right arm somewhere, depending where Michael thinks they would suit best.