Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

On 10/19/2016 at 5:24 AM, ItsNewport said:

I live in England and the best advice i can give you is go for it! Although i'm not sure exactly where you live so it might be a hell of a lot more expensive than it is for me, this will be my 4th trip to be tattooed by Marius and it's so worth it.

Edit: Profile says you're in the States so yeah, the cost isn't really comparible. It's costing me £45 for a return flight (around 55 dollars US). In that case i feel your pain!

One day...he's on my list. I swear almost everything I see from him totally floors me. 

I live in California, so the travel will likely be a bit more than $55 ;)

1 hour ago, ItsNewport said:

Just booked in with Valerie Vargas to start a thigh piece at the new london convention in February. So happy about this as i've been wanting a tattoo from her for several years but never managed to book one!

congrats !  she is on my list for sure,she always comes to the SF show that's only 90 miles from me.

@Machcekborrach That's awesome; please keep us posted on progress. His tigers are so awesome. The one he did on the True Love doc made me fall in love with them years ago. I'm really thinking about having him do my stomach as well with a tiger and a snake fighting. The fact that you say he's fast makes me think that might be a good thing for the belly.

So, I've gone a little crazy lately. I already had an appointment in December with Chauncey "CK" Kochel. Then I made my appointment with Dave Wah in January for the Austin convention.......well, my wife and I decided we needed a vacation.....

So, we both have appointments in February with Freddy Negrete at Shamrock in LA. After that, I swear I'll slow down.

5 hours ago, TheFnTexan said:

So, I've gone a little crazy lately. I already had an appointment in December with Chauncey "CK" Kochel. Then I made my appointment with Dave Wah in January for the Austin convention.......well, my wife and I decided we needed a vacation.....

So, we both have appointments in February with Freddy Negrete at Shamrock in LA. After that, I swear I'll slow down.

that's cool !

my wife and myself got tattooed at a convention together at two different conventions this year,we had back to back appointments by the same artist at each show,it was a really great time to spend together getting tattooed.

My wife also recently had two large tattooes done by 2 different artists within two weeks of each other,I had 4 done this year ,it's been a busy year for us too ! it might sound sappy,but both shows we went to and got tattooed at was a real bonding fun time for us.

Edited by Dan

6 hours ago, pidjones said:

Appointment booked January 24 with Sarah Hurst @ Vivid Tattoo Knoxville. She will correct the faked line on my arm. This will be almost a week after I return form India, and I don't know which one is more anticipated!

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

India sounds pretty exotic and fun !

• 2 weeks later...

The closest I'm getting to a tattoo this year looks to be the plane ticket for my consultation in March I'm buying tomorrow.  Between my other hobbies and being a college student I really don't have to worry about pacing myself, my life budgets my tattoos for me :7_sweat_smile:

Edited by Oiocha
missed some words.

Heya all, new to the forums
Not a tattoo virgin, but am getting my first sleeve next month. I live in Greece, hence my choice of artists is quite limited. I need someone that is very knowledgeable about Japanese traditional/neo-traditional to talk to, to make sure i picked the right artist! I booked two sessions one day after the other, in January.
Im guessing im not allowed to post artist’s works on here, so whoever can help, pls PM me!

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Ravax said:

Heya all, new to the forums
Not a tattoo virgin, but am getting my first sleeve next month. I live in Greece, hence my choice of artists is quite limited. I need someone that is very knowledgeable about Japanese traditional/neo-traditional to talk to, to make sure i picked the right artist! I booked two sessions one day after the other, in January.
Im guessing im not allowed to post artist’s works on here, so whoever can help, pls PM me!

Thanks!

You most certainly can and are encouraged to post a link to your artist and/or pictures of his/her work. Fire away.