Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

54 minutes ago, SStu said:

You most certainly can and are encouraged to post a link to your artist and/or pictures of his/her work. Fire away. 

Thanks mate!

His name is Kostas Tzikalagias

He has an open facebook page and instagram

To me he seems awesome, i'd love to hear what you guys have to say

On 12/8/2016 at 2:44 PM, Thekev said:

First post here but I've got a spot booked with Aaron Is this coming Saturday. Really looking forward to it and thinking about just giving him free reign to have some fun.

At Precisely Veiled? I got him there last trip through. He's seriously good people and that shop is one of the nicest I've ever been tattooed in. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got a good Saturday plan in the works coming up in a few weeks with an overnight babysitter and then one of my favorite events of the year  at Leviticus Tattoo and then possibly checking out the Minneapolis Tattoo Convention just to see what it's like. No specific plans to get a second tattoo that day but I guess one never can know for sure what will happen. 

Sup y'all!!!

Super stoked, getting my jap half sleeve done this weekend in Thessaloniki!! 2 days 7 hours each. Going on a 4 day trip with the girlfriend to do it!

Koi on the outside, and an Oni on the inner bicep... Been waiting/planning/searching for 2 years for this peace, and here i am on the precipice of the needles.. and actually found myself dreaming that i went to a different tattoo shop, and forgot to tell some random artist about the oni, and the tattoo came out completely f'd up hahahaha

Ill definitely upload pics when its done!!