Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

• 2 weeks later...

Me and the lady on the phone both said "March" when she asked when I wanted my appointment and I said I would need a little time so I could get my schedule for college, so we went with it.  I only have so much figured out so far: Back piece, something Horitomo is excited to do with MonMon Cats, something Horitomo hasn't gotten to do at all or wants to do on a large scale but hasn't yet.  I'm going in loaded with a notepad of ideas and references from my university library but I want to decide together.  I have these very basic ideas so far, Fuujin/Raijin, Momotaro/Peach, Nekomata with Obake/Yurei inside.  I'm still doing homework on it slowly but I ultimately want his wisdom on the subject especially since I don't understand the back as a canvas very well.

Edited by Oiocha

So some updates on my upcoming tattoos:

I walked into the local shop I've been wanting to check out tonight and tried to get a walk in, but unfortunately the guy I wanted to get tattooed by had to be somewhere tonight and didn't have time. But the good news is I have an appointment for tomorrow and I picked this awesome Cap Coleman dragon design. The guy doing the tattoo is Wes Garvick, who is on the short list of local artists I really want something by. Love his no nonsense, heavy black style. His Instagram is all black and gray for some reason, but you can find some color examples on the shop website: https://www.instagram.com/whiterosetattooparlour/?hl=en

I also did end up booking with Topper in April. He's going to be doing a really vintage and classy lady liberty design for me.

16265841_10212232840682864_4353505302844160352_n.jpg

April 1st I start outlining my second sleeve with Scott Sylvia. Going Japanese this time. I had a lot of different artists in mind for this project but Scott is such a cool dude that I decided I'd just continue going to see him. I'd still like to get work done by a few other people but I just don't when that'll happen. 

On 2/24/2017 at 2:58 PM, jnin said:

...but Scott is such a cool dude that I decided I'd just continue going to see him. I'd still like to get work done by a few other people but I just don't when that'll happen. 

I had this conversation with my local artist today, who wants to get tattooed by Scott at the Prestige Convention in Philly. It's always such a great experience. I've been tattooed by a lot of people and will likely be tattooed by plenty more, but if for some reason I only ever got tattooed by Scott, Grez, and my local artist Keith, I'd be more than happy.

45 minutes ago, suburbanxcore said:

I had this conversation with my local artist today, who wants to get tattooed by Scott at the Prestige Convention in Philly. It's always such a great experience. I've been tattooed by a lot of people and will likely be tattooed by plenty more, but if for some reason I only ever got tattooed by Scott, Grez, and my local artist Keith, I'd be more than happy.

I totally agree. I have a small list of must haves (only one of which I've gotten tattoos from so far) but I figure I can't go wrong just going to Scott. The dude does awesome tattoos. I'm super Jealous you got some stuff by Grez by the way. What did you get? 

• 2 weeks later...

Husband's next is the end of the month. Then we both go back the beginning of May---tho I have no clue what I'm having done. My brother is going to see if he can get an appointment w/another artist there that same day so we can all be there at the same time. Which, I gotta say, I'm totally stoked about-I get to see him so rarely and he makes me so happy. Three crazy artists and three crazy clients...they'll either love us more or they'll ask us to never come together again.