Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

24 minutes ago, Oiocha said:

T minus 7 days to my consult with Horitomo.  Counting the days is getting me through my midterms.

That's awesome! Horitomo does some killer stuff. Is he super booked out? 

Met Horitomo, I had a list of things I thought I might want and I ended up with only kind of getting something on that list.  Definitely a MonMonCat, definitely going to be my favorite tattoo, definitely a Nekomata with Kitsune inside.  I had this stupid kid in a candy store smile on my face the whole time I was watching the sketch form.  Then I had to take a picture with my undies at my ankles, I didn't smile as much at that, or when I had to hand over my deposit.  I will be back on the west coast in ~3 months and I'm so excited.

On Sept 14th I have 5 hours booked to start my second sleeve. I am an old school hip hop head so its going to be themed around that. Problem is that its less than 2 weeks to go and I don't have a plan. If I don't come up with some thing soon I may have to reschedule. I would love some suggestions... I grew up on and never grew out of 80"s and early 90's hip hop. RUN DMC, Beastie Boys, EPMD, Rakim, etc... Anyone have some artistic ideas for me?

• 2 weeks later...

So, when I got done with that piece on my ribs Tuesday I walked out of the shop thinking "That was intense, that should do me for a while"  But then I woke up the next day thinking "That was a pretty awesome looking mace they had drawn up hanging on the wall. I wonder if they are just waiting for someone to get that?" 

Turns out they had just put that on someone but I was kinda surprised that after the most painful session I have had I was ready to jump back in before it had even scabbed up. 

I feel like I'm about to go on a run of a bunch of tattoos in really short order.

1 hour ago, Boiled Dove said:

So, when I got done with that piece on my ribs Tuesday I walked out of the shop thinking "That was intense, that should do me for a while"  But then I woke up the next day thinking "That was a pretty awesome looking mace they had drawn up hanging on the wall. I wonder if they are just waiting for someone to get that?" 

Turns out they had just put that on someone but I was kinda surprised that after the most painful session I have had I was ready to jump back in before it had even scabbed up. 

I feel like I'm about to go on a run of a bunch of tattoos in really short order.

obessive stuff we think  about our tattoos,that happens to me too,as soon as the machine is off,I am thinking of the next one, lol

pics yet ?

Edited by Dan