Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

3 hours ago, Mr_Spaghetti said:

Managed to get in with Greg Whitehead at Kings Ave for the weekend. Excited to see what I end up with! After that Grez for a lower stomach piece in the summer and hopefully a couple of smaller ones before then.

Congratualtions man! I see Greg around Atlas and he's always pumped on tattooing not to mention the work he's putting out is bananas! 

15 hours ago, Mr_Spaghetti said:

Managed to get in with Greg Whitehead at Kings Ave for the weekend. Excited to see what I end up with! After that Grez for a lower stomach piece in the summer and hopefully a couple of smaller ones before then.

Awesome. Can't wait to see what you come out of that with!

I have to email Dylan about getting in with Grez again since my plans for next weekend seem to be falling through at the Prestige convention. Haven't been up to Grez/KA since October, so I'll have to remedy that!

On 4/27/2017 at 7:46 AM, suburbanxcore said:

Awesome. Can't wait to see what you come out of that with!

I have to email Dylan about getting in with Grez again since my plans for next weekend seem to be falling through at the Prestige convention. Haven't been up to Grez/KA since October, so I'll have to remedy that!

I got a panther rock kind of thing. He'd drawn my loose idea up before I arrived and it was perfect. He mentioned he'd be back at KA in August around the Pagoda convention. Super nice guy too!

6 hours ago, Mr_Spaghetti said:

I got a panther rock kind of thing. He'd drawn my loose idea up before I arrived and it was perfect. He mentioned he'd be back at KA in August around the Pagoda convention. Super nice guy too!

Is that the panther head fountain made of volcanic rock? I AM SO JEALOUS. 

Go back to Black Heart in June to continue my Fudo/Dragon sleeve. The more I look at it the more I love it. I'm also gonna talk to Scott about landing an appointment with someone in October. I'd say but I don't want to jinx it. Lately I've been planning a whole lot of tattoos and trying to get a general time frame. I've gotten a lot of work done since last October and I figure I'm in a good position to pay for tattoos now so I might as well keep it rolling. 

• 3 weeks later...

I received an email back from Evan Olin, and it seems as of current he is only doing pop-culture portraiture. I've decided to go with an alternate choice for my photorealistic wildlife sleeve, and that's Bobby Cupparo out of New York. He's extremely enthusiastic about the project, and I must say, I am as well!

We'll be starting it in early October.

Edited by aant

On 5/26/2017 at 6:09 AM, Gingerninja said:

@Oiocha That is awesome!!! When is your appointment?

I don't have one yet, he told me he wont contact me until he is done or almost done to start making arrangements.  I anticipate August will be when I go to get started.

Edit: They called 30 minutes later asking me to set an appointment date, I'm in for August 5th for 2 hours and August 6th for 5 hours.

Edited by Oiocha

The piece is from my shoulders to the bottom of my thighs, all 7 hours will be for lining I assume, I'm not very confident in my ability to guess how fast he goes versus the size of my back or how much we have to line versus shade and color, its all new territory for me.  A year and a half into the waitlist for Horitomo? Which waiting list are you on and how big is it when you got on it?

Edited by Oiocha