Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

3 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Well, I dropped by the shop Feb of 2016 to get on his list and was told it was a three year wait! @Oiocha

THREE YEARS THATS NUTS!!!! For which waiting list though? He has three lists: One shot/Small stuff, Sleeves/Multi-session, Back pieces.

Edited by Oiocha

2 minutes ago, cookietruck said:

damn, that's a badass flash sheet, all three of those things under of the ROA are badass, the dragon/fish/hog

the torch too, really a great sheet. I would def get something from Aaron Coleman.

Agreed! Aaron Coleman is an awesome tattooer. Seems to be a nice guy too. I ordered a shirt months back and he sent a whole bunch of goodies and a personal note. Was a nice touch. 

I had finally achieved a measure of balance until I started my side-piece last month. Now I'm left heavy and starting to wonder what to do with the right side . . . 

We didn't finish the left side Monday like we had hoped, and I've got a destination beach wedding/vacation to attend in early July, so I couldn't schedule my 3rd and last side-piece session until early August. It's close, but poop. 

5 hours ago, SStu said:

I had finally achieved a measure of balance until I started my side-piece last month. Now I'm left heavy and starting to wonder what to do with the right side . . . 

We didn't finish the left side Monday like we had hoped, and I've got a destination beach wedding/vacation to attend in early July, so I couldn't schedule my 3rd and last side-piece session until early August. It's close, but poop. 

awww man 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, pidjones said:

I just got an appointment with Sarah Hurst @ Vivid Tattoo in Knoxville for a celebration tattoo on September 29th. It will be my final day of work, starting the next chapter (retirement)!

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Does it take that long to get an appt with her?  It looks like you have to stop in the shop first to get the appt, then again to get the tattoo  - I'm traveling and having to make 2 trips to Knoxville might not be doable.

6 minutes ago, pidjones said:

Scheduled for that day, because it is my last day at work. Once you have been to Sarah a few times she will book you on an email. She has a way to handle out-of-town clients, just email her. She likes cash, bourbon, and cool rocks.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Cash and Bourbon in Kentucky, that seems like telling people you like eating and breathing, its obvious.