Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

8 hours ago, pidjones said:

Scheduled for that day, because it is my last day at work. Once you have been to Sarah a few times she will book you on an email. She has a way to handle out-of-town clients, just email her. She likes cash, bourbon, and cool rocks.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

Thanks, I really like her work.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

@oiocha -   All I'm getting is a wee little skull bead but still excited! What's the latest on your monmon cat?

@jnin - Scott is crazy fast! I swear that I had just sat down and he was like "you are done". What did you get from him? Is it your profile picture?

I have the drawing and its better than anything I had thought up in my head, I'm booked and ready to go the first weekend of August.  I've got just 7 hours booked: 2 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday everyone's telling me thats enough for a good start.

13 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

@oiocha -   All I'm getting is a wee little skull bead but still excited! What's the latest on your monmon cat?

@jnin - Scott is crazy fast! I swear that I had just sat down and he was like "you are done". What did you get from him? Is it your profile picture?

I have several tattoos from Scott. He is indeed very fast! When he tattooed me with that Dobleman collaboration machine I was getting my snake/roses combo (Yeah the profile pic). But I also have a girl head, a shark drinking beer (lol) and another sleeve currently in progress by him. He's too cool of a dude to not get tons of work from. I'll get to other people on my list one day, just not sure when yet! You have a killer collection btw. 

1 minute ago, el twe said:

Super dig that shark, @jnin!

I was going to post in here this morning that I was off to see Jeff P. at Art Work Rebels about filling some space on my leg, but I didn't and got tattooed anyway!  Forgot to snap a pic before he wrapped it all up, but keep your eyes peeled in the Lowdown tomorrow...

Nice, We'll be on the lookout. I live about an hour and a half from the bay area and I was super bummed I couldn't get an appointment with Jef Whitehead while he is guesting at temple. Next time I guess. Just stuck in between pay periods but I think I'll be going to Scott's walk in day in august ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it normal to get cold feet when the appointment is nearing? Or, I wouldn't say cold feet, I've payed for plane tickets and the hotel, and I've been thinking about this tattoo more or less constantly for about four months. Maybe it's the fact that I already have a tat that I have regretted for a long time? I've been thinking alot about the motive, whether I should add more to it, tone it down a bit etc. I also heard someone call realistic tattoos "5 year tattoos" - will it look faded and like crap 10 years from now? And will the forearm be life-changing? I honestly think it will be nothing but empowering for me, but these thoughts have been screwing with me, haha.