Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Going in Monday to have the flag on my left arm finished. I am excited. 

Bumped the wall last night with my right arm covered in hustle butter after the tegaderm came off the dragon. Saying that left a mark is an understatement. Been wearing Google out trying to find out how to clean that greasy spot off the wall without having to repaint.  LOL

36 minutes ago, Gingerninja said:

And now I'm planning on my left calf a week after my right. *face palm* (but pretty excited)

I had my calf done and the only issue I had was that if I was sitting for a while, when I first stood up, the first several steps were painful. Other than that, I guess I was lucky because I didn't have any problems. The leg ditch wasn't fun, but I've had way worse. The stomach for example - ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good luck!

leg, tiger, koi.png

18 hours ago, Gingerninja said:

Do I need to officially swoon over your legs? So amazing. Who's doing them?

To be clear, mine will both be one shot type of deals. I was able to get four hours with someone on the 27th and have an existing appointment on 11/4. The 11/4 appointment was going to be for something else but I'm pivoting. :)

@Hogrider

Thanks. Jesse Tseronis in Winchester VA is my artist. We're working on a piece that goes from my ankle up to connect to my chest panel and back piece.

leg.png

Edited by Hogrider

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been talking to Ashley Matthias, the woman who did the cat and some others on me, about drawing up a logo and business cards for my little side vintage resale business. As we were talking a mentioned that the cat is kinda lonely all by itself so I think we are going to make a vintage sci-fi stylized rocket to go with it. 

Should be fun. 

Going to be finishing up the lower portion of the sleeve I started a few months back with Bobby Cupparo at the Philadelphia Tattoo Convention (February 12th) I believe. If any of you will be there, come say hello! I’ll be in the chair all day.

Adding a Caprian Ibex and possibly another bug to the backside of my forearm.

Here’s where I’m at roughly 6 hours in: https://imgur.com/a/pkDBc

Really excited for the piece to come together once he finishes out shading and layering the lioness and beetle.