Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, SStu said:

Just booked my next appointment for Sept 21st. Getting both feet done (at the same time) by Randy at Eye Candy. Gonna take a few days off from work so I can relax at home with my peds tagidermed and elevated.  

OUCH! Good plan. I didn't take time off, and I should have. I think elevating is a good idea.

1 hour ago, SStu said:

Just booked my next appointment for Sept 21st. Getting both feet done (at the same time) by Randy at Eye Candy. Gonna take a few days off from work so I can relax at home with my peds tagidermed and elevated.  

Stoked for you! If I remember, I'll drop by the shop that day!

On 7/20/2018 at 7:14 AM, SStu said:

my work is generous with sick time and vacation time, 

I think they should provide "tattoo healing time" off !   all work places should ! right !?!!!   LOL

Edited by Dan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm planning a 3/4ths view of a Jaguar skull with a dark green ribbon wrapped around it or transitioning (the ribbon) from the background to the foreground around the edges of the skull. It's representative of me overcoming my sibling abuse that happened the first 10 years of my life