Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Back to Tomo for Martin Luther King Holiday!  My best friend is coming along this time and we're going to San Francisco while we're in the Bay Area, we're really excited because we booked a reservation with Saison for dinner.  A completely different kind of wild ride, the good kind, for once as I'm only doing four hours a day with Tomo and will have some free time to explore with my friend.

• 3 weeks later...

Went with my fiance to get her tattoo a few days ago so I could show the artist a Friday the 13th tattoo that I am looking to get reworked and added to. He had a cancellation on the 26th so I grabbed it. Really looking forward to it as I've known since I got the tattoo that I wanted to add to it so I've been avoiding the area until it is finished. The original scarred pretty badly and a lot of the ink fell out but I never got it touched up as I thought it gave it a more rugged look. I'll post before and after pictures when it's done.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just got back from a consultation with https://www.instagram.com/tanyatattoos/  for a filler on my right arm for a B&G dragonfly & bee & butterfly.  I love her B&G work.

I have an appointment 02/25/19 for it.  it's real close to home too.

her shop in Folsom Ca https://www.instagram.com/rosegoldtattoo/?hl=en  

and yep ! you can see Folsom Prison from her shop.

Edited by Dan

Hey everybody! I recently put down a deposit for a full sleeve with Justin Hartman. It'll be a lady-head centric peice, based around Auri from the Kingkiller Chronicles book series.

I'm super excited! I'm on a wait list for the first session and Hartman is currently traveling, so I'm not sure when or where we'll start, but I get to check out some new cities at the same time. It should be an excellent experience!

The ride is wild as hell the whole way but I know I will only ever get to have one back piece, I'm so happy that I could wait and make it count.  There isn't a single other person in my mind I could think of that I would want to do my back, at all, other than Tomo.  I have the rest of the skin real estate for anyone else but the back is special.  I'm saving my pennies and dimes for April/May;  I'm hoping the heavy hitters show up to Jacksonville for the Imperial Tattoo Convention again and maybe if I'm lucky I can go to the Bay Area Con just once at least.

On 1/8/2019 at 5:44 PM, Oiocha said:

Going to see Tomo next weekend and I'm ready to go.  I also haven't forgotten about posting my Daruma: its perpetually got something that wont let me take a clean picture.

Ah, we'll miss crossing paths at SoG by mere days!

14 minutes ago, Oiocha said:

The ride is wild as hell the whole way but I know I will only ever get to have one back piece, I'm so happy that I could wait and make it count.  There isn't a single other person in my mind I could think of that I would want to do my back, at all, other than Tomo.  I have the rest of the skin real estate for anyone else but the back is special.  I'm saving my pennies and dimes for April/May;  I'm hoping the heavy hitters show up to Jacksonville for the Imperial Tattoo Convention again and maybe if I'm lucky I can go to the Bay Area Con just once at least.

😸 👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm getting my first tattoo in 12 hours! I've even traveled for it and I'm super excited. The artist said it'd take 7 hours and I really hope that it isn't 7 hours of straight tattooing.. I've packed sweets, two bananas, a book and a switch so I hope that'll be plenty of sugars and entertainment.

Now to hope that I can sleep now that the time to get the tattoo is almost here!

I'll be getting a sword and a bird in the black illustrative style, but I haven't seen the design yet. I can't wait!

1 hour ago, Sihian said:

I'm getting my first tattoo in 12 hours! I've even traveled for it and I'm super excited. The artist said it'd take 7 hours and I really hope that it isn't 7 hours of straight tattooing.. I've packed sweets, two bananas, a book and a switch so I hope that'll be plenty of sugars and entertainment.

Now to hope that I can sleep now that the time to get the tattoo is almost here!

I'll be getting a sword and a bird in the black illustrative style, but I haven't seen the design yet. I can't wait!

sounds good ! don't forget to pre-hydrate tonight(water) ,and also before the tattoo be sure and eat a full healthy meal.The sweets and bananas are  perfect ! bring a few bottles of water to drink during the tattoo.remember to relax and you will do fine.

11 hours ago, Dan said:

sounds good ! don't forget to pre-hydrate tonight(water) ,and also before the tattoo be sure and eat a full healthy meal.The sweets and bananas are  perfect ! bring a few bottles of water to drink during the tattoo.remember to relax and you will do fine.

Good idea! I've drank a lot so I hope it'll be fine. The stencil is on my leg now and I'm super excited. I didn't even have to make any changes. It'll take up almost my whole upper leg, as the artist told me the details look better this way, but I don't mind. Not planning to get (many) more tattoos anyways.