Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I know you've seen this here before - but a lifetime of thinking "I wish this side was as nice as that side" versus saving a few hundred dollars isn't going to balance out in the end . . . 

Well, I have about 1k to spend on this. No reason I can’t get something amazing. Right?

What did you think of Angelo’s work from the link I posted?

not bad. pretty good photo realism but some hit and miss collectively. 

Maybe I’m missing something then.
What is it you are seeing/not seeing, because I think his work looks great.
I’m not saying I love all the tattoos on his page. There are several that I would not want tattooed on me but overall I like what I see there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got an appointment for my next on 6/29.  It's just one hour to add a frame of nails to my first saw blade tattoo.  The shop where I got my first does a Veteran's benefit each year right around July 4th.  They donate ALL their time and all the money goes to the VA hospital in Ann Arbor, MI.  The last couple years they raised over $10k each year.  You get a t-shirt and after care products and local restaurants bring in the eats.  Really looking forward to be able to help out some folks that really deserve it.

I've got an appointment for my next on 6/29.  It's just one hour to add a frame of nails to my first saw blade tattoo.  The shop where I got my first does a Veteran's benefit each year right around July 4th.  They donate ALL their time and all the money goes to the VA hospital in Ann Arbor, MI.  The last couple years they raised over $10k each year.  You get a t-shirt and after care products and local restaurants bring in the eats.  Really looking forward to be able to help out some folks that really deserve it.

That’s a great cause!

• 1 month later...