Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

@slayer9019 - you know homie, I like the way you think ;) In all honesty, I have dreamed about a trip to the states forever. Would love to go cross country from NY to LA (or the other way) and make sure its around the time of the SFO convention. I'd have to really, really figure out who I want something from with what space I have left to work with (backs clean but spoken for lol)... so who'd have a couch for me on this magical mystery tour? haha

Always, dude. The mountains of Virginia are pretty this time of year.

It just seems to be in the air. Personally I feel like there are so many oppurtunites to get tattooed by people I have been wanting to get work done by. I just wish I had a little more disposable income. After my SF trip in a couple weeks, Erik Inksmith is doing a guest spot here in town and I would really like to get tattooed by him and I need to get a Dave Lum tattoo while I still can. Matt Arriola is on the backburner for a minute, but as soon as I build up a cushion again he is at the top of the list.

Where is Inksmith going to be working, and do you know the exact dates?

- - - Updated - - -

It just seems to be in the air. Personally I feel like there are so many oppurtunites to get tattooed by people I have been wanting to get work done by. I just wish I had a little more disposable income. After my SF trip in a couple weeks, Erik Inksmith is doing a guest spot here in town and I would really like to get tattooed by him and I need to get a Dave Lum tattoo while I still can. Matt Arriola is on the backburner for a minute, but as soon as I build up a cushion again he is at the top of the list.

Thank you @CultExciter for starting this, and fuck each and every one of you for putting me to shame! End of this year's shaping up pretty good but we're taking a trip next month so gotta wait til end of September GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, I am green with envy at everyone. Dave Lum, really? @Avery Taylor? That is the shit. I didn't know he was even still tattooing. I am tied up on the current project with Chris, but I have emailed Jennifer about having Richard put something rad on me at the Richmond convention. Fingers crossed.

NYC?

Shit, @Duffa, come on to Chicago!

Actually, that's right in the middle of the country...EVERYONE should come to Chicago!!!!

I can put up a few of you, but if any Aussies make it, I'll reserve the first two couches for them-after that, it's floor space and camping! I've got 8 acres surrounded by about 500 acres of corn, so there's plenty-o-room for a tent, and you can be at the from door of DEluxe, Taylor Street, or CTC in under 2 hours.

I've got a couple quickie sessions planned for the Fall.

OllieXXX finished this bad ass whale on the back of my thigh and my knee ditch is now blasted in and healed (thank god). Got another short session to join up the other pieces he did on my lower leg.

I also got another session or two w/ my pal Casper to fill in the matching peonys on the inside of my thighs.

Then time to start bank rolling my cash and save up to start an a back or stomach piece of epicness during winter months.

Tattoo season is upon us!

- - - Updated - - -

Historic Tattoo Society (Clae Welch's shop) Sept 11-16. I am assuming it's because Jesse Bob who works there now used to work with Eric at Taos Tattoo.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I am green with envy at everyone. Dave Lum, really? @Avery Taylor? That is the shit. I didn't know he was even still tattooing. I am tied up on the current project with Chris, but I have emailed Jennifer about having Richard put something rad on me at the Richmond convention. Fingers crossed.

Dave Lum does one tattoo a day the four days a week he works. He basically just tattoos the tattooers here in Portland. It's about a 45 min drive to his shop. He was going to give it up at the end of the year but realized he would be bored and have nothing to do so for now he will continue.

Thanks to all who have so far offered a couch!! (Or floor space or anything really - I'm not that big so I can fold up to fit most over head compartments lol)

@slayer9019 - damn right you will since your the instigator ;) haha seriously though, much appreciated my good man!!

@CultExciter - I do like me some pretty mountains! So Virginia couch - check (cheers homie!!)

And @Dan S - I hadn't forgotten good ol' Chicago :cool: Am i correct in saying that it's the start or finish to the iconic route 66? Hells yeah I'm hiring a car and going on a road trip haha done and done ;) And once again, cheers for the possible hospitality!!

Thanks to all who have so far offered a couch!! (Or floor space or anything really - I'm not that big so I can fold up to fit most over head compartments lol)

@slayer9019 - damn right you will since your the instigator ;) haha seriously though, much appreciated my good man!!

@CultExciter - I do like me some pretty mountains! So Virginia couch - check (cheers homie!!)

And @Dan S - I hadn't forgotten good ol' Chicago :cool: Am i correct in saying that it's the start or finish to the iconic route 66? Hells yeah I'm hiring a car and going on a road trip haha done and done ;) And once again, cheers for the possible hospitality!!

Would you accept a hammock?

I have 3 sessions for my back with S. Robson at the Bay Area convention. Hoping to do a walk-up with either Eli Quinters or Thomas Hooper (bucket list) while at the convention. Just saw on IG the Cris Cleen is going to be in LA, I'm contemplating asking for an appointment. Also, I have a trip planned to London, March of 2013 and I have 2 days scheduled with S. Robson on the back.

...And @Dan S - I hadn't forgotten good ol' Chicago :cool: Am i correct in saying that it's the start or finish to the iconic route 66? Hells yeah I'm hiring a car and going on a road trip haha done and done ;) And once again, cheers for the possible hospitality!!

@Duffa, Chicago is where Old Route 66 starts. It isn't even an official "Route" anymore, and it's hard to follow in a lot more, but it's still there. You wanna do that, hell, we can getcha a motorsickle and you can do it right!

30/09 - Deno at London convention- Cat head - not 100% where yet!? It will be one of two the other I want to go to Madrid for.

02/10 - Valerie Vargas - first sitting of two thigh pieces, Lady Heads.

27/01 - Steve Byrne at Cult Classic - Clipper on forearm.

16/02 - Franz Stefanik at Brighton Convention. Eagle & a snake on my leg.

Very excited!!!!

Just booked another one with Ron Wells at the Montreal convention. I'm not sure what yet, probably something from his flash...I really love that skull with the forest path in it but there are so many things Ron has done that I would be proud to wear so we'll see what grabs me on the day.

Starting a sleeve with Thomas Hooper at the end of October.

Booked for a bunch of sessions next spring for a tiger on my ribs with Dave Cummings but when we have our second consultation in December I am going to see if we can change that to a back piece instead of a tiger fighting a snake.

30/09 - Deno at London convention- Cat head - not 100% where yet!? It will be one of two the other I want to go to Madrid for.

02/10 - Valerie Vargas - first sitting of two thigh pieces, Lady Heads.

27/01 - Steve Byrne at Cult Classic - Clipper on forearm.

16/02 - Franz Stefanik at Brighton Convention. Eagle & a snake on my leg.

Very excited!!!!

I bet you are. Some really great tattooers, there.

Franz Stefanik guested at a Studio in my home town, Swindon, earlier in the year. I missed out as I had some other stuff booked that month.