Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Would you accept a hammock?

Oh hells yeah, you bet your sweet ass I would!! Haha

- - - Updated - - -

@Duffa, Chicago is where Old Route 66 starts. It isn't even an official "Route" anymore, and it's hard to follow in a lot more, but it's still there. You wanna do that, hell, we can getcha a motorsickle and you can do it right!

Haha, not sure if me + motorsickle + foreign country is the best idea... but def not the worst ;) lol. I guess though, if your going to do something do it right!

I bet you are. Some really great tattooers' date=' there.

Franz Stefanik guested at a Studio in my home town, Swindon, earlier in the year. I missed out as I had some other stuff booked that month.[/quote']

Jade he is back in Swindon after Brighton again next year by all accounts.

TOMAS! That dude is a hoot. Probably one of the more hilarious tattooers out there.

- - - Updated - - -

30/09 - Deno at London convention- Cat head - not 100% where yet!? It will be one of two the other I want to go to Madrid for.

02/10 - Valerie Vargas - first sitting of two thigh pieces, Lady Heads.

27/01 - Steve Byrne at Cult Classic - Clipper on forearm.

16/02 - Franz Stefanik at Brighton Convention. Eagle & a snake on my leg.

Very excited!!!!

You're winning at life right now.

I'm currently finishing a sleeve, but my next tattoo is going to be a wolf theme. I started thinking about a wolf head on my calf, then a whole wolf, then a wolf and a panther, then a wolf chasing a panther around my leg, then a wolf head and lady head with Indian headdress, then ...

You get the idea. Over thinking it again. It's not easy being me. I've been looking at pics. At least I've got it narrowed down to traditional rather than realistic. I have two more sessions on my sleeve, then I'll probably get the wolf done next January or February.

Sailor Jerry had some flash that was like that (but I think it was taken from a lot of other artists as well). I can't find any in web search right now, so I'll scan one of my flash books when I get a chance.

Thanks. I found a couple of examples after more searching, but most of the wolves are more realistic than traditional.