Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Cool, i guess Tim is staying around europe in the run up to the London convention, anyone know if he guesting in any UK shops or doing walk ups at the convention?

I recall Tim promoting All-Star on his website a couple of months ago and stating he's eager to guest there, perhaps he'll make it to Ireland this jaunt also? Tim is top of my bucket list.

I just got my right arm sleeve lined on Tuesday by Hugues Lauzier at Imago in Montreal (super badass Tibetan skull/snake/peonies), and I'm getting a Fu Dog from Mike Rubendall tomorrow.

I kinda couldn't be more excited...

I saw your sleeve on Hugues' instagram and it looked great! Super awesome that you're getting tattooed by Rubendall tomorrow too.

Nope, pretty much daily. The worst part is, I can never afford to get any of them.

That is the truth.

I'm on my 3rd job in 11 months...been playing it safe financially and keeping out of the chair so I can keep a roof over my head. Finally caught a break and my wife generously donated to my tattoo funds for my birthday a few weeks back. I'm going to love every minute of my session tomorrow. It is always nice when you can go get a tattoo in good conscious.

i don't have any upcoming plans set in stone, but my fiancee has a few hours with Chad Koeplinger on the 19th in Limerick, Ireland, and if she can afford it, she's on the waiting list for Oliver Peck soon after as well. she's taking advantage of some of the guest spots at All Star before she moves over to all the splendor of the Great Plains....

Ching and Yang from East Tattoo (Taiwan) are guesting at White Dragon in Belfast. I booked in ages ago, getting Ching to bring my right arm down into a full sleeve.

Booked in for two days, Monday and Tuesday, and I'm making a little bit of a trip out of it this time. I'm gonna get the train up Monday morning and then stay in Belfast monday night, in the Europa hotel (most bombed hotel in Europe). I'll come home Tuesday evening, hopefully with the sleeve all complete.

Slightly awkward time to visit Belfast as there's been a flare up of sectarian violence over the past week - I think there's been three or four nights of rioting in the north of the city. Not ideal, but as long as I keep my mouth shut and don't be stupid about where I go it should be cool.

Got to figure out what kind of whiskey I'm going to bring Ching this time.

Just emailed frank carter about being tattooed when he guests at frith street later this year, probably go for a panther head if i get the appointment.

Sarah schor is guesting at the same time so i'm tempted to try and book something with her if i can.

I got Tattooed by both of them last time the where there, they are a right laugh, kept me proper entertained, it was an absolute pleasure getting tattooed by them!

I saw your sleeve on Hugues' instagram and it looked great! Super awesome that you're getting tattooed by Rubendall tomorrow too.

Oh nice! Thanks, man. I didn't realize he posted it on instagram. I'm really happy with it.

I'm also having a super hard time focusing at work right now knowing that I'm getting a Mike Rubendall piece in less than 10 hours from now.