Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Third session on my back with Jill Bonny tomorrow. Then two appointments in October and two in November. Then starting my sleeves with Horitomo while Jill is on maternity leave. Also may have an appointment with an artist at the SOG convention. Crosses-fingers.

I just booked with Deno for November 4 when he's guesting at King's Ave. So excited. Going down and dropping off my deposit this afternoon.

2Ls5i.jpg

Thats what i got from him last december at Barcelona , and ill probably get tattooed again by him in these months, because hes going to come again to my shop :D

He's a really funny guy and an awesome professional , youre going to enjoy the sitting ;)

Third session on my back with Jill Bonny tomorrow. Then two appointments in October and two in November. Then starting my sleeves with Horitomo while Jill is on maternity leave. Also may have an appointment with an artist at the SOG convention. Crosses-fingers.

So you're the reason why my backpiece won't be finished before she leaves! Snatched up all of Jill's openings, did you! Ha ha, lucky! And Horitomo too! Lucky x2. And the convention! Dang! Someones been planning in advance! That's awesome.

So you're the reason why my backpiece won't be finished before she leaves! Snatched up all of Jill's openings, did you! Ha ha, lucky! And Horitomo too! Lucky x2. And the convention! Dang! Someones been planning in advance! That's awesome.

Yeah, sorry about that. I grabbed as many appointments as possible before her leave. How many more sessions do you have on your back? I saw some updated pictures and it looks awesome.

Yeah, sorry about that. I grabbed as many appointments as possible before her leave. How many more sessions do you have on your back? I saw some updated pictures and it looks awesome.

Someone had to do it! And I'm glad someone's using her time to their advantage. If I didn't have other expenses tying me up I would have planned a couple more too. I've probably about 18-20 more hours left. I've a 4 hour session mid-September and another 4 hours Thanksgiving weekend. The latter might be cancelled if she feels like she's too far along. It's getting there. Can't wait to finish it. I'm already wracking my brain figuring out what's next. Ribs? Chest piece? My lower left leg? Then there's the Horitomo factor too.

Seems you've got it worked out. Good on you!