Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Shot All Star Ink (Ross Nagle's shop) a mail about getting a one-shot tattoo from him. I'm going to be in Limerick a particular weekend, but it's a bit of a gamble to see whether he's booked out those days or not. Be cool if he isn't. It's a crime I haven't made it down to that shop yet.

I want a tattoo from Ross aswell, what are you thinking of having him do for you?

@Scott R

Probably something one-shot... I've got an Oliver Peck panther head on my right foot (see avatar), but the other foot is free... Or else something further up the leg - a reaper, a spider, something like that... These days I like to have a couple of general ideas and an idea of placement, and then go with whatever the artist seems most enthused about.

This slot might not work out, but Limerick is only 2 hours drive away so I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

I hope to join the LST Big Cat Club in early November with a crawling jaguar on my left thigh from Jason Brooks.

That'll probably be it for me through next year up to my wedding; I'm also in the process of trying to get together funds to open a store. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys for awhile ;)

After being blown away by his larger scale pieces, I've decided to go with with Scott Ellis at Triple Crown for the jaguar- working on going in for the consult in the next few weeks. Sample of bad ass bigger pieces:

205384_3653001836655_1359589304_n.jpg

269208_3666985026226_1572270385_n.jpg

and an awesome tiger head:

378016_2470962286405_705853395_n.jpg

Oh yeah- again, it's going on my thigh, not my back, but it's going to be big, so the back pieces were what I thought of for reference.

After being blown away by his larger scale pieces, I've decided to go with with Scott Ellis at Triple Crown for the jaguar- working on going in for the consult in the next few weeks. Sample of bad ass bigger pieces:

205384_3653001836655_1359589304_n.jpg

269208_3666985026226_1572270385_n.jpg

and an awesome tiger head:

378016_2470962286405_705853395_n.jpg

They have a booth at the Portland Tattoo Expo next month, can't wait to meet those guys and see their stuff. I told myself I have to cool it with the tattoos for a minute but who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

There is something about Scott Ellis's water that kind of puts me off. Assuming the pictures listed are his work. I don't know what it is about the water, I just find it odd. I really dig the rest of the piece though.

On another note...thinking of trying to get my neck done by Nick Baxter...anyone have anything interesting about Nick?

You goin' for some biomech? He just started Jeff Ensminger's 2nd sleeve.

Believe me.....I am all over anything either of them put out. I was thinking a real dark, broken, kind of decomposed full neck/throat piece. I really like Nicks Bio-Organic stuff and not so much of the more Bio-Mech stuff. Both are amazing. I initially was thinking Carson Hill or Nick for my neck. I like Nick's stuff a little more because I feel like he uses a bit more black and dark color than Carson does. I also like Nick as a person. He seems like a really smart, solid dude. I feel like he approaches things In a way that I like.

The dude who did my right arm and who is working on my torso has a full sleeve laser coverup going on with jeff. So I get all the Jeff/Nick updates I can through him.

I am by no means made up my mind on the neck though....anyone have any thoughts on Nick or other bio-mech/bio-organic guys out there???

Finishing my right sleeve Friday. Starting back/ass/leg project with Kore Flatmo in January. You better believe time passes at a snails pace when you are waiting to get tattooed by him...it is agonizing.

Kore does beautiful work.Your very lucky to get in with him.What are you getting done for your back?

[quote name=I don't like that style' date='but they are very talented at what they do.Here's some more guy's who do that style well.

MARCO VELAZQUEZ

Bodyworks Tattoo Studio - Home

Chris Reed Tattoo

Sean Sullivan

Thanks for the link. I will check them out. Someone reminded me how awesome Mike Cole is last night as well. I may have to do some more research on him.

That's all I want! Hahahaha.

I know some people that love that style. I'm just not one of them. Same thing with Grime...I really respect the level of his work...but it is to much like a skate graphic for me.

Kore does beautiful work.Your very lucky to get in with him.What are you getting done for your back?

I am getting a variation of a Tibetan skull on my back. Really big, from neck to ass, water, possibly some roses down closer to the ass. He is doing my right leg as well. Awesome shit planned for the whole project. My local artist is actually starting his back with Kore at the same time as me. We are going to brainstorm on what we want to do with my sides to connect my front and back when we go down to PluraBella.