Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I feel the same way! hahaha were just crazy.

It wouldn't take too much searching through here to find out who I'm getting tattooed by on Monday because I've already posted about both of them on this thread, but yeah, I don't know what's going on in my head these days, but it probably is that I'm going crazy.

Wait for my post on the latest tattoo thread early next week because I am starting to get superstitious about posting about tattoos I don't yet have, but I do have two appointments at Saved on Monday..
I feel the same way! hahaha were just crazy.

+1

Looking forward to seeing.

This thread does nothing for self control. I'm waiting for a inbox surprise. The wait is part of the whole thing... I like it as much as I hate it.

No wait would be epic...eff waiting...it sucks.

I really don't mind waiting so much. I waited for 7ish months for one tattoo and about a year and a half for another. I like it because it feels like waiting for your birthday as a kid and finally getting your gift. Plus if there weren't waits I would have been half covered by now.

If you really don't want a wait do what I did. Sign up for consecutive sessions with the same artist and keep booking out. Been going to the same artist without any real breaks since last November, and currently booked out till May 2013.

I really don't mind waiting so much. I waited for 7ish months for one tattoo and about a year and a half for another. I like it because it feels like waiting for your birthday as a kid and finally getting your gift. Plus if there weren't waits I would have been half covered by now.

If you really don't want a wait do what I did. Sign up for consecutive sessions with the same artist and keep booking out. Been going to the same artist without any real breaks since last November, and currently booked out till May 2013.

Waiting isn't so bad I don't do it. I have been waiting since June to start work with Kore Flatmo and my first sitting isn't until the end of January. Waiting just sucks. While waiting for Kore, me and the other person that tattoos me started planning the rest of my body(left leg/torso/left arm). So the wait time is still filled with tattoo stuff.... the only problem is that no amount of tattoo related shiz is ever enough.

Just got off the phone with The Family Business in London. I've booked in for three sessions with Mo Coppoletta in March, April and Mayr next yea to bring my left arm down into a full sleeve.

He did my chest plates and the existing (half) sleeve on that arm, so after thinking about it I decided I would keep the continuity and have him continue it down. Actually when I look at the tattooing I got from him (some of it about 8 years old at this stage) it is actually some of the most vivid tattooing I have, even now - he really knows how to put on a tattoo.

Im getting tattooed by Jef Whitehead today, in january im planning on starting my back with Brian Bruno.

Love that man! (Jef that is, do not know this Brian Bruno.)

- - - Updated - - -

This forum is bad news. I should be happy with what I have in progress, and of course I am, but I'm also making two or three appointments in my mind right now. I need to be careful what I wish for these days....

When I get back from deployment I'm definitely going to start my torso piece. It's going to be a battle royal (i'm thinking tiger, snake, eagle). Still looking around for who I want to do it though. Steffen Johnsson had some pretty awesome animal tattoos posted on here so I might have to get him a call whenever I get back stateside.

i went to see Curly this morning. i'm getting pretty much the whole of the back of my leg done.. similar to this Leo Zulueta back piece attached. i took in Modern Primitives as an example as it was easier than trying to explain. he then showed me something very similar that he tattooed on the inside of someones forearm, looked incredible. it'll be two sittings in July.

i went to see Curly this morning. i'm getting pretty much the whole of the back of my leg done.. similar to this Leo Zulueta back piece attached. i took in Modern Primitives as an example. he then showed me something very similar that he tattooed on the inside of someones forearm, looked incredible. it'll be two sittings in July.

That's on Rory Keating, right? I'd love to see it in person because the pictures I've seen are incredible. You'll have to keep us updated when you get it done.