Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I like to go with different people and dont expect my body to have a cohesive flow. The styles on my torso/arms are pretty different and I like that. Back is westeren traditional, front is thomas, one arm is thomas, one arm is chris (asian influnece) so they are all different. Ill prob stuff more tattoos between the bigger ones on my torso but my legs are all random slaped on tattoos from different tattooers. Personally thats the way I like it, but I have full respect for people who do one style/one tattooer but for me I like too maney styles equally to pick one. But...I dont see why you cant get other traditional tattoos from other tattooers and still have it cohesive.

I love a bodysuit. I also am very much into cohesiveness, flow and balance and have been working with one artist for the past year with more work planned in the future (sleeve starting in January). I'm pretty focused at this point with what I want aesthetically/style/theme wise and have found someone who I trust and have a great rapport with to carry it out. So while I can oogle all the eye candy out there, I'm very much looking forward to what I have planned.

I love a bodysuit. I also am very much into cohesiveness, flow and balance and have been working with one artist for the past year with more work planned in the future (sleeve starting in January). I'm pretty focused at this point with what I want aesthetically/style/theme wise and have found someone who I trust and have a great rapport with to carry it out. So while I can oogle all the eye candy out there, I'm very much looking forward to what I have planned.

I would have to agree here. I am someone who can appreciate all styles and I for sure find people that I really want to get tattooed by...but, for me, the need to have a *Complete* bodysuit that has cohesiveness outweighs the want to get awesome work from a bunch of people. For me, it's an acheivement, kind of a goal to finally be finished. When I no longer have space besides my head, I will look back and take in the time, pain, and effort it took to get to being finished. Those are moments and memories that are every bit as important as meeting new people and forming friendships through being tattooed by other people. For me, completing my body is a challenge to myself. I hope to continue to have access to other tattooers and awesome people. As long as I can continue to be involved with different artists, I will be completely satisfied with my own personal journy of completing my body.

Then, once everything is covered, it will be deciding if I want armpits/head/facial work. :(