Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Im getting my right hand blasted today in a couple hours. It will be my first always visible tattoo so you can imagine I am rather nervous. I have sat on the idea of getting my hand done for a year and I am totally ready for it. Im just nervous.....anxious I guess. I'll post pictures later.

Oh yeah...its a Daruma, water, maple leaves. It should tie in with the rest of my arm perfectly.

I am booked with Steve Byrne in January. Really happy about it.

I am having trouble choosing the design though.

dagger through roses . anchor and roses in the forearm on the other hand I really want a Rock of ages calf tattoo but I am a bit scared of it! I would love advice - I know that is subjective...

I'll post it up for my friend who hasn't yet joined but he's just signed up for a Odin backpiece/rib tattoo with Regino Gonzales. I'll be posting up some pictures here for people to check out.

I also am just about finished with my Raijin tattoo and am about to start the rest of my leg with a dragon, some lightning and clouds. "Leg sleeve" is getting some progress!