Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I am lucky enough to get in with Darcy Nutt by March or so for a full back piece. She is an incredible artist and one of the top in the industry. Her waiting list is 3+ years out and only taking on full back pieces to boot. Her work is not short of incredible and well worth looking up on Google or checking her work out on You Tube.

On another note I am starting on my right leg sleeve thursday. I am in the process of sleeving both legs from the toes up. I have some pics of my left leg and the start of it. Thursday I am finishing the color on my left an starting a huge skull portrait on the right shin/calf. The idea on each leg is to display both good on one and evil on another, which describes my personality.

I am lucky enough to get in with Darcy Nutt by March or so for a full back piece. She is an incredible artist and one of the top in the industry. Her waiting list is 3+ years out and only taking on full back pieces to boot. Her work is not short of incredible and well worth looking up on Google or checking her work out on You Tube.

On another note I am starting on my right leg sleeve thursday. I am in the process of sleeving both legs from the toes up. I have some pics of my left leg and the start of it. Thursday I am finishing the color on my left an starting a huge skull portrait on the right shin/calf. The idea on each leg is to display both good on one and evil on another, which describes my personality.

That's awesome about Darcy Nutt. I've never seen any of her tattoos in the flesh, but from pictures they look phenomenal. What are you getting from her?

That's awesome about Darcy Nutt. I've never seen any of her tattoos in the flesh, but from pictures they look phenomenal. What are you getting from her?

I think so as well, Thanks! She is a master in potraits and animal art although, I have been considering a very colorful solar system themed backpiece. With the planets, firey asteroids, stars etc..

I am excited.