Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Nice @Wilhell what are you getting from Timothy? I'm going in early January to continue working on my side panel with him.

We're talking about making a snake & skull combo on the whole front of the thigh. We will do the tattoo in one big session. He comes to Norway in March / April, so do not know the dates yet. I am very excited to getting tattooed by him.

Oh, great! What are you guys working on? @ChrisM

We're talking about making a snake & skull combo on the whole front of the thigh. We will do the tattoo in one big session. He comes to Norway in March / April, so do not know the dates yet. I am very excited to getting tattooed by him.

Oh, great! What are you guys working on? @ChrisM

@Wilhell that is going to turn out great! Good luck with it. We are working on the story of Shutendoji. One of the wackier Japanese stories out there (and that is saying something). There are a couple of reference photos below.

shutendoji1_thumb.jpg shutendoji2_thumb.jpg

Wow! What are you getting?

Second session on my backpiece, big skull and dragon. I posted this pic a while ago somewhere but can't be arsed to find it, also you can't see much of it as it goes down to my ankles, so not much help but its something to go on haha

post-2506-14616884434_thumb.jpg

Got most of the main outlines done in that session so I think he said on this next one he'll be doing most of the background. Gonna be a long day :p.

I want your life.

Haha cheers mate, but its a life of squaller really, all because of my addiction to tattoos :cool:

Second session on my backpiece, big skull and dragon. I posted this pic a while ago somewhere but can't be arsed to find it, also you can't see much of it as it goes down to my ankles, so not much help but its something to go on haha

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8314[/ATTACH]

Got most of the main outlines done in that session so I think he said on this next one he'll be doing most of the background. Gonna be a long day :p.

Haha cheers mate, but its a life of squaller really, all because of my addiction to tattoos :cool:

I hear you're gonna get banned if you don't post a more thorough photo after your next session.