Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

We needed a new thread to get back to talking about what matters. I would say this is pretty dang close to "Latest Tattoo Lowdown" so mods, feel free to adjust accordingly. Bubble-berries need not apply.

What is your next planned tattoo? When? And what?

I'll go first (even though most of you all know):

Working on my Fenris-Wolf by Chris O'Donnell. Next appointment is at the end of September.

I think I've seen your Fenris wolf on Chris' blog, it looks great! It's a crazy scene with a ton of arrows and rope and water in it correct?

Was that an idea that you came up with or was it something Chris came up with or was it more of a collaboration?

I think I've seen your Fenris wolf on Chris' blog, it looks great! It's a crazy scene with a ton of arrows and rope and water in it correct?

Was that an idea that you came up with or was it something Chris came up with or was it more of a collaboration?

Yeah man, that's my leg. Uh, it was my idea, but let him run with it. You know, I knew I wanted Fenris lashed to a rock with a scroll in it's mouth riddled with arrows, but I knew he would push the boundaries on it. He's just that dang good.

At SFO, right? I got tattooed by Jondix on Sunday, I got tattooed by Jeff Gogue on Friday.

I'm getting a huge skull and snake with some other tricks involved. Hopefully he'll allow me to post pictures of the progress but I know he likes to keep most of his work on the down low.

At SFO, right? I got tattooed by Jondix on Sunday, I got tattooed by Jeff Gogue on Friday.

I'm getting a huge skull and snake with some other tricks involved. Hopefully he'll allow me to post pictures of the progress but I know he likes to keep most of his work on the down low.

Yeah...at SFO and then later in Oakland. Wow...sounds like it is going to be amazing. Grime is doing a gigantic full leg piece on a friend of mine, and it is totally off the charts. You will be so stoked.

This is just the sketch that I gave my artist, shes turning it into a full chest piece that will flow into my arms and what I already have coming off my shoulders. Starting it on the 17th!

63140_10151101849967623_1961034990_n.jpg

It seems like this has serious potential, I really look forward to seeing this one progress. For me, I'm still trying to decide the best way/place to do a flintlock type pistol. Good luck.

It seems like this has serious potential, I really look forward to seeing this one progress. For me, I'm still trying to decide the best way/place to do a flintlock type pistol. Good luck.

I'm really excited to see what she came up with, though I'm at a bit of a delema, I have a tiger on my chest that I was considering covering up with a Blue Orchid, to make it flow more I suppose (hate the fact that my snake's tongue is in the snakes butt). However I have a mole that is in the way. I think I'll just let it go and see what can be done at a later date. *shrug* we'll see!

I wanna see the flintlock when you finally decide to get it!

Made my first booking for the year on Saturday; back with Valerie in April to get a Gorilla and Snake on my calf. I've wanted a gorilla for a while then saw this on Tim Lehi's instagram and thought 'yeah the addition of a snake might be cool...'.

129ac43c571211e29d4222000a9e0706_7.jpg

Also put my name on Chad Koeplinger's cancellation list for while he's at Frith St, but I doubt that one will come off and I must be somewhere near the top of Xam's list as it's getting on for 2 years since I put my name down...