Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I'm thinking of getting a Wolverine head w/a snow hat w/a ball on top of it wearing a Northface jacket....haven't seen too many traditional Wolverines or Badgers to reference it to, but if it's too much I'm going w/a nice eagle tattoo.

Animals wearing weird shit are always awesome!

Made my first booking for the year on Saturday; back with Valerie in April to get a Gorilla and Snake on my calf. I've wanted a gorilla for a while then saw this on Tim Lehi's instagram and thought 'yeah the addition of a snake might be cool...'.

129ac43c571211e29d4222000a9e0706_7.jpg

Also put my name on Chad Koeplinger's cancellation list for while he's at Frith St, but I doubt that one will come off and I must be somewhere near the top of Xam's list as it's getting on for 2 years since I put my name down...

that flash is awesome.

i've come to the realization that i'll probably never get tattoo by chad koeplinger. i'd really love to, but that dude is consistently bouncing around.

had no clue xam's wait list if 2 years. that's fucking crazy. i don't know if i'd be able to wait that long to get tattooed by someone.

that flash is awesome.

i've come to the realization that i'll probably never get tattoo by chad koeplinger. i'd really love to, but that dude is consistently bouncing around.

had no clue xam's wait list if 2 years. that's fucking crazy. i don't know if i'd be able to wait that long to get tattooed by someone.

I remember seeing a post on Instagram by Chad showing all his stuff in storage and how it wouldn't be that way for long, hinting he would be staying in one place for awhile soon. I don't know if I believe it, but that is the story.

2 years is crazy long to wait. I don't understand why you would even have your books open if you were that far booked. I don't think there is a person alive that I would wait 2 years to get tattooed by, unless maybe if Rollo and Erik Maaske came back from the dead. But no fault to him, nothing wrong with putting on good tattoos and being popular, just don't understand how it gets like that.

This thread got me thinking I should get a Gorilla tattoo, then I remember I already have one, hate when that happens.

I remember seeing a post on Instagram by Chad showing all his stuff in storage and how it wouldn't be that way for long, hinting he would be staying in one place for awhile soon. I don't know if I believe it, but that is the story.

2 years is crazy long to wait. I don't understand why you would even have your books open if you were that far booked. I don't think there is a person alive that I would wait 2 years to get tattooed by, unless maybe if Rollo and Erik Maaske came back from the dead. But no fault to him, nothing wrong with putting on good tattoos and being popular, just don't understand how it gets like that.

This thread got me thinking I should get a Gorilla tattoo, then I remember I already have one, hate when that happens.

Hahha I have been waiting coming on 2 years myself for one particular tattooer. When it's that long you kinda forget about it for a bit.

Made my first booking for the year on Saturday; back with Valerie in April to get a Gorilla and Snake on my calf. I've wanted a gorilla for a while then saw this on Tim Lehi's instagram and thought 'yeah the addition of a snake might be cool...'.

129ac43c571211e29d4222000a9e0706_7.jpg

Also put my name on Chad Koeplinger's cancellation list for while he's at Frith St, but I doubt that one will come off and I must be somewhere near the top of Xam's list as it's getting on for 2 years since I put my name down...

I was on Xam's waiting list for about a year and a half, and had my appointment last month, so you should be up soon! It was worth the wait!

I had to wait almost twenty minutes for Nick to get set-up last week...

I never had to wait long on people's list. I think a few days for Grime that has been said to have three years to wait and only a couple of months for Trevino. Anything that you have to wait two years for is too long unless you are a pregnant elephant!

I never had to wait long on people's list. I think a few days for Grime that has been said to have three years to wait and only a couple of months for Trevino. Anything that you have to wait two years for is too long unless you are a pregnant elephant!

In Portland it's unheard of. You might have like a couple months wait if you book with some of the guys from Atlas, but from what people say, they get a lot of flakes and usually people get called within a couple weeks. I have never waited more than a week to get tattooed here. I have booked appointments out three months, but that is only because that was when I was traveling to that city.

Again not hating the player,as they used to say, just seems like such a weird concept.

Most of the times that I've had to wait for the tattooer that I chose were the result of scheduling conflicts. When I had my arm sleeved, I did it in 5-7 hour sessions. That said, we had to work them in when possible. I think the first sitting I had to wait maybe a week or two after finalizing the drawing. Other than that, I just call and see what day Nick is working, and away we go.

I have heard that Miles, the gent who did my sleeve, has a hellacious waiting list now, but I believe that is due to his only working on large pieces, i.e. sleeves, backpieces, like that. And he's worth the wait-man is a major, major tattooer, and a hella artist.

http://milesmaniaci.com/pages2/progresspage.html

I had to wait almost twenty minutes for Nick to get set-up last week...

@Dan S Gotta love how that works when you find a local shop/artist you like going to...

For me, the chest eagle for my birthday in February to replace the f'ed up 101st Airborne tattoo I had covered up on my back, courtesy of the girlfriend and gift certificates...

After that next is in April. I've already dropped off reference material at the shop, but it's a traditional Sailor Jerry style rattle snake with a cowboy woodchuck riding it, complete with cowboy hat and saddle...

Woodchuck Norris.

@Dan S Gotta love how that works when you find a local shop/artist you like going to...

For me, the chest eagle for my birthday in February to replace the f'ed up 101st Airborne tattoo I had covered up on my back, courtesy of the girlfriend and gift certificates...

After that next is in April. I've already dropped off reference material at the shop, but it's a traditional Sailor Jerry style rattle snake with a cowboy woodchuck riding it, complete with cowboy hat and saddle...

Woodchuck Norris.

Very kool!

Hope you're replacing that Hunnert n Worst piece, too!!!

I had no idea the wait was going to be that long, I think I was told a year or so when I actually put my name down.

It doesn't really matter though, I've saved the spot and just kind of got on with getting other work. Every so often I wonder when I'll get the call, but I really don't see waiting as a problem. Sure, if it was the norm that would suck, but Xam and Valerie's work is a big part of why I made the jump from really liking tattoos to actually getting them so I'm willing to wait. All my others I've picked up from guest spots and cancellations.