Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I'm getting an elephant head on my thigh. We're going to iron out the rest when I get there Friday afternoon. My mom has collected elephants forever and I've wanted to do an elephant of some sort and Seth's elephants are all amazing. So when I saw his announcement on Instagram about the convention, I jumped on it. I'll post pics when I get back from Austin. Come to think of it, I need to post some progress pics of Kore's work on my back.

What time? I will be walking around Friday!

Vicodin n Valium, works every time!

I did that for a month when I really jacked up my neck. It doesn't just make life bearable but getting the inflammation down can stop nerve damage etc too... Toughing it out can be a really bad idea. So- hooray for drugs (for a while anyway)

@jade1955

Hope you feel better man, whatever your method for getting there.

And I am so excited about it I could spit!! :D

So many tattoos on people I've never met that I'm excited for!

Really looking forward to hearing how the start of @ian 's back went too.

I guess about a week and a half until the next session on my arm, really looking forward to that because while I love what I have there now, I want to see where this tattoo is going next.

@jayessebee @hogg Thanks guys just got to be a bit careful tomorrow and I should be ok.

@Dan S as I live in Nanny State uk I can't get that stuff over the counter. I suppose it'll be an ibuprofen & Scotch cocktail. Single malt of course.

We can't get it OTC either, @jade1955, but an understanding sawbones...

But if you do stick to the Scotch, at least go for the Laphroig!

So many tattoos on people I've never met that I'm excited for!

Really looking forward to hearing how the start of @ian 's back went too.

I guess about a week and a half until the next session on my arm, really looking forward to that because while I love what I have there now, I want to see where this tattoo is going next.

Your Hooper arm with the bird right? Can't wait to see the pictures

Shadeing from Thomas is better then the lines pain wise. Good luck can't wait to see it

That's good to know because the linework hasn't been so bad so far. He's lined the easy bits...shoulder, outer bicep, over the elbow onto the forearm, with some lines around the ditch...but he's so fast that he's at least not going to spend a huge amount of time on any one spot. Anyway, I'm getting super psyched for it, can't wait. When's your next session with him?

I contacted Jondix and he said he is booked till September this year and will start looking at new projects on May 20th.

I also called ROA to inquire about Hooper...didn't get an answer. I left a message and hopefully will be able to call back while he is still there. I believe he is there until tomorrow?

My next option is Michael Bennet...I haven't contacted him yet.

I contacted Jondix and he said he is booked till September this year and will start looking at new projects on May 20th.

I also called ROA to inquire about Hooper...didn't get an answer. I left a message and hopefully will be able to call back while he is still there. I believe he is there until tomorrow?

My next option is Michael Bennet...I haven't contacted him yet.

Ever look at Daniel Trocchio's work.

That's good to know because the linework hasn't been so bad so far. He's lined the easy bits...shoulder, outer bicep, over the elbow onto the forearm, with some lines around the ditch...but he's so fast that he's at least not going to spend a huge amount of time on any one spot. Anyway, I'm getting super psyched for it, can't wait. When's your next session with him?

Next week if he actually comes back from austin in time.