Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

Ever look at Daniel Trocchio's work.

I really want to get tattooed by Trocchio sometime this year. I was leaning towards him anyway but then I talked to Ron Henry Wells about him (Ron has a super rad HP Lovecraft tattoo from him) and now I am totally convinced.

Looking to get three birds to represent my daughters this spring. Placement right now is on inner bicep (under my wing kind of thing). I have a little concern the birds are not as traditional as I would like. I like the idea my artist sent me, but the black lines are not as thick as I'd like. Any advice not only on stencil, but also colors (I'd like to have each bird a different color) would be greatly appreciated.

My rickety old back held up. Got this from the very talented Jordan Teear at Frith Street yesterday. He got an amazing amount of work done in three hours. All done without a break. To say I'm thrilled with it is an understatement.

That is so awesome!! Really beautiful! No wonder you're thrilled - I'd be beside myself!

My rickety old back held up. Got this from the very talented Jordan Teear at Frith Street yesterday. He got an amazing amount of work done in three hours. All done without a break. To say I'm thrilled with it is an understatement.

Amund Dietzel dragon

4FA9AB8F-BA67-4E62-8F52-9D3259523CA0-4817-000002781373D471.jpg

I love everything about that dragon, but the solid black tail is especially doin' it for me.

YAY! I survived :) The ribs didnt exactly tickle, but overall not as bad as I thought.... Cant wait for the next session in two weeks...

?ui=2&ik=ace88149ab&view=att&th=13c6127c7da674c5&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1

Ladies with rib/side tattos, whats the best thing to wear? Will not-super-tight singlets be ok, or do I need to wear very baggy dresses until its healed? I was too excited to be escaping from the chair to ask my tattooist lol...

First sessions with Mr. Flatmo next Monday/Tuesday.... My friend that I was going with had some stuff going on and can't go now. So it's just little old me on the twelve hour drive to Cinci. And...shitty part is we were taking his truck as mine isn't that reliable; now that he isn't going, I had to rent a car. That will run me $300 dollars.

First sessions with Mr. Flatmo next Monday/Tuesday.... My friend that I was going with had some stuff going on and can't go now. So it's just little old me on the twelve hour drive to Cinci. And...shitty part is we were taking his truck as mine isn't that reliable; now that he isn't going, I had to rent a car. That will run me $300 dollars.

Don't "like" the 12 hr drive by yourself or extra $300 part but...looking forward to seeing your Kore Flatmo tattoo. It'll be worth it!

Bummer about your buddy. Have fun at Plurabella, everyone there is great and will make you feel at home. I can't wait to see what you have done.

Don't "like" the 12 hr drive by yourself or extra $300 part but...looking forward to seeing your Kore Flatmo tattoo. It'll be worth it!

I'm just grumbling about the money. It is about what I would have spent with my buddy anyways...Kore was kind enough to help me with accomodations so I don't have to pay for hotel.

Bummer about your buddy. Have fun at Plurabella, everyone there is great and will make you feel at home. I can't wait to see what you have done.

I am beyond excited. We are going to work on my back for a couple days. If I had longer in town we could try to lay in the linework for my leg...oh well. It will need to wait until next time. I will make sure I post up pictures as soon as I can! If Kore gives me the ok I will also post pictures of the study for my back and leg.

@Dan S

@reverend1

I priced everything pretty well. Even looked at trains and buses. The method that gets me there when I need to be there for an acceptable cost happens to be renting a car. Plane would only be about $200 more expensive but I would also have to take a cab around Cinci as well. With the car, I can run my own schedule somewhat and be able to get around in the city. Just wish it wasn't that spendy.

@Dan S

@reverend1

I priced everything pretty well. Even looked at trains and buses. The method that gets me there when I need to be there for an acceptable cost happens to be renting a car. Plane would only be about $200 more expensive but I would also have to take a cab around Cinci as well. With the car, I can run my own schedule somewhat and be able to get around in the city. Just wish it wasn't that spendy.

The cab ride from the Airport to Kore's place would be super pricey.

I hear ya, Brock...next time, lemme know when ya want to go and I'll see about visiting customers then.

- - - Updated - - -

The cab ride from the Airport to Kore's place would be super pricey.

It's just like the big city, they got buses and everything!

- - - Updated - - -

Check this for your 'zact dates...

http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/location.do?transactionId=WebTransaction1&selectedLocationId=44V3

- - - Updated - - -

Well he would be flying to Kentucky, but it might be worth it.

Yeah, but that is the Cinci airport of choice. Ya take the ferry an you're downtown in 20 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Well he would be flying to Kentucky, but it might be worth it.

Yeah, but that is the Cinci airport of choice. Ya take the ferry an you're downtown in 20 minutes.

I hear ya, Brock...next time, lemme know when ya want to go and I'll see about visiting customers then.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Rental Cars at Low Rates

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have to admit. I've never rode a bus that wasn't going to a elementary school. I not very in the know when it comes to public transportation. Since I hate people, I tend to avoid places where they congregate.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Enterprise Rent-A-Car - Rental Cars at Low Rates

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I can definetaly let you know when I plan on going next time.

Also, I'm with @reverend1 on this one...I hate most people so if I can avoid public transit, I usually try to.

If the scheduling would have worked out, I would have rode Greyhound or Amtrak. It just couldn't get lined up this time.

I already reserved the car. It is $240 bucks for rental from Saturday to Wed as my local place isn't open on Sunday. I'm one of those people who don't have a "credit card", so they tack on a $50 fee for using a debit card.