Upcoming Tattoos

CultExciter

I'm planning my 7the piece, I hope to have Fred Corbin adorn my left leg with a Ganesh I have wanted for years, I'm deliberating black and grey with red to highlight elements or just go all out super colourful in the tradition of India art, as I've yet to start the first appointment I haven't discussed with artist, I haven't seen many good Ganesh pieces around and certainly not one by Fred so I really hope he's has up for doing it as my want for him to carry it out - he's in my home town march this year and ice requested he fit me so we will see.

I'm planning my 7the piece, I hope to have Fred Corbin adorn my left leg with a Ganesh I have wanted for years, I'm deliberating black and grey with red to highlight elements or just go all out super colourful in the tradition of India art, as I've yet to start the first appointment I haven't discussed with artist, I haven't seen many good Ganesh pieces around and certainly not one by Fred so I really hope he's has up for doing it as my want for him to carry it out - he's in my home town march this year and ice requested he fit me so we will see.

I feel that Virginia Elwood and Robert Ryan have recently (actually I think the Virginia one might go back to September or October) posted great Ganesh tattoos on their instagrams.

Hi Delicious, I think I favor the colour piece personally and this will probably be the way I go, do you have a picture of yours? how long have you had it? I think I was probably around 19 when I first decided I wanted to tattoo Ganesh

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet Johannes, I cant wait, do you have a Ganesh too or just a admire Corbins work?

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent thank Graeme, ill check those out, saw Virgina Ellwood on Gypsy Gentlemen recently - love her vibe seems like such a balanced artist. Robert Ryan I haven't checked out before but will for sure now.

Booked my flight to SoCal to visit some friends, but I want to squeeze in a tattoo session. Calling shops tomorrow at noon to try to get something lined up. My only requirement is that they can tattoo on a Sunday. Jonesy and Tom at Port City in Long Beach don't work Sundays. But I really do like Jack Mauk's work, and he does work that day.

Jonty and Tomas work on Sundays too over at Sid's in Santa Ana.

If Uzi is working on Sunday at Dark Horse, then that's a wrap. He's my first choice.

He has been putting together a book of things he wants to tattoo, but it can only be viewed in person, so I'll have to wait until I am in the US to decide.

Awesome. I'm currently in the process of getting a 3/4 sleeve from him and might ask if I can take a quick peek at that top secret ideas book of his. I'm pretty sure you could just open it to a random page and be happy with the design.

He has been putting together a book of things he wants to tattoo, but it can only be viewed in person, so I'll have to wait until I am in the US to decide.

I'm starting a backpiece by Chris today and I'm definitely going to see if I can take a look at that book today.

I'm getting a panther fighting a tiger. Part of it is a cover-up. I'm not going spill the beans on the designs that are in the book if he allows me to take a look...but I will tell you how awesome they are.

Are you sure you're not getting that snake fighting a tiger that O'Donnell just posted on Instagram?

Are you sure you're not getting that snake fighting a tiger that O'Donnell just posted on Instagram?

Yeah that's me. He couldn't get the panther and tiger to work well so he drew the tiger fighting a snake. I'm really really really happy the way it turned out and I also got to take a look at his book. It's incredibly awesome and he hasn't started tattooing out of it yet, he wants to wait until it's completely full.